Chapter Twenty-Two: History Unraveling Part One

Princess Usagi was in her room relaxing with Diana by her side. She was laying on her bed thinking about the day before.

"Diana, do you think it was wrong of me to agree to a three day recuperation time?"

"No, Small Lady. I am surprised he even gave you that much time." The small gray cat stated and then stretched.

"I suppose you are right. Diana, I am going to take a nap. Wake me when I am needed."

"Yes, Small Lady." Diana agreed and then left the room to join Luna and Artemis.

Meanwhile, in Aldebaran's was joined by her scouts.

"Do you think the princess is all right?" Omicron asked as they girls sat down on the floor.

"I hope so. We are all okay, though, so I guess that's a good thing."

"Okay, but not yet one hundred percent." Capella added to Rigel's statement. "We will get there though."

"Yeah, I feel almost back to my normal self." Aldebaran joked.

"Did the restraints absorb your power?" Polaris asked her.

"No, but they bruised the heck out of me. Whatever Mars told me to do with the stuff she gave me actually worked."

"That's good. The medicine here is awesome. I wish we had stuff like this back home on Capella."

"Why's that?"

"I am such a klutz it's not even funny." Capella answered embarrassed. "That stuff would have saved me a lot of trouble, and from getting into trouble."

"Well, lucky for us, you don't seem to be klutzy anymore." Polaris teased, earning a pillow thrown at her.

All of the girls just laughed as they had another relaxing day with each other.

After an hour and a half of relaxing, they all decided to retire to their rooms again, leaving Aldebaran to her own devices. However, she would not be alone for very long as King Endymion and Wezn.

"What can I do for you, King Endymion?"

"We were just wondering how you were, Sailor Aldebaran." The king answered after being let in.

"I am fine. Still recovering, but I will be fine." She answered.

"That is good." Came his reply. He then turned to Wezn.

"I wanted to give you space, Sailor Aldebaran, but time is of the essence."

"Oh?" Aldebaran asked surprised.

"Yes, since there are only two days left, it is important for me to know what went on when you were held captive."

"Not much really. I was hung in shackles. Watched the girls fight through a mirror. Lord Columba visited quite a few times to see if I was awake and if I was rescued. He tried to convince me at first to join him, but I refused. He also said he liked being possessed, but I doubt that he does."

"He was staying the stuff he needed to out loud. He's always being watched and listened to."

"By whom?" She questioned.

"His master, our main lord." Wezn answered. "I never met him. I never saw a face, or a voice, but he was always saying 'our master needs us to do this' and 'do that'."

"He had mentioned that to the queen and I a few days ago, but we chose to not inform you ladies by the queen's request." King Endymion added noticing Aldebaran's strange expression.