Chapter Seventeen: A Sailor Goes Missing

~~At The Enemy Base~~

"Lord Columba," a man's voice started, "You promised your officers would be able to defeat Sailor Mini Moon. What happened?"

"I do not know." Lord Columba admitted. "I guess we – I underestimated them." He corrected himself.

"Make sure you do not underestimate them again." Barked the man.

"Yes, my liege." Lord Columba replied. "But I was not expecting the Sailor Constellations. Why are they here?" He asked himself deep in thought. "Hmph. And now my officers have been defeated and finished by the scouts." He said out loud as he stood up. "I guess I could always make more."

Lord Columba ventured through his base and walked up to the machine that made his soldiers. He went up to the computer and programmed it to make five new soldiers that were stronger and more capable in battle than Phaet, Wezn and the soldiers he currently had now. They were all identical except for one, which was smaller in stature but just as strong. They did have their own features though, such as hair, eyes, etc.

Once their creation was complete he stood by them.

"You five are now my officers." He stated. "You will do my bidding."

"Yes, sir." They said in unison.

"You are named after the five constellations closest to the one I am from." He said as he turned to face one of them. "You are Caelum." He told the soldier. He went down the line and named each of them. "You are Sirius, after the brightest star in the Canis Major constellation. You are Lepus. You are Pictor, and you are Puppis." He said with a pause. "You each have a designated color, representing your classification of officer." He stated pointing out their under collar color. "Neon Orange is yours Caelum, because you are now my first officer. Neon Pink is yours Sirius as you are my second. Lepus you have neon yellow, Pictor you have neon green, and Puppis you have neon blue.

"Yes, sir." They said in unison.

"I underestimated our enemy, Sailor Mini Moon and her scouts. We are to finish them. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"You are to follow my commands."

"Yes, sir."

"I need these scouts defeated. I need to conquer Earth in name of our ruler. You need to not be defeated yourselves."

The five soldiers he just created stood there listening to every word.

~~Crystal Tokyo Palace~~

"I don't understand why Lord Columba would not have just created these soldiers you said he could make from the beginning." Sailor Mini Moon stated as they were gathered for their practice session the following morning.

"I do not know either." Wezn admitted. "I am sure that's what was supposed to happen."

"But he sent Phaet and yourself out to battle us first?" Vesta asked.

"Apparently."

"Was he hoping that maybe we'd save you two first?" Omicron asked as King Endymion and Neo Queen Serenity walked in.

"Don't worry about the formalities." Neo Queen Serenity stated realizing their sudden standing. "I am here to watch today."

"Wezn, you said his mirror attack would help defeat him, right?"

"Yes, but I can't be sure he'll be the next one to attack. He does have the capability to create stronger soldiers, and he may do that this time around."