Chapter Eighteen: Help From Sailor Mercury

The girls gave themselves and each other the necessary first aid while Mercury and Wezn were in the command center listening to the girls speak about the battle. King Endymion had gone into conference with Luna and Artemis.

"You said that the one called himself Lepus and the other was Pictor?" Sailor Mercury inquired.

"Yes." Vesta answered.

"Do those names mean anything to you, Wezn?" She asked him.

"No." He replied after a few moments of thought.

"What about you, Sailor Mercury?" Omicron asked.

"Well, I know Pictor and Lepus are constellations as well. They are near the constellation Columba, so maybe that's where they got their names from."

"So they are warriors too?"

"No, Juno." Sailor Mercury said. "They were just better made soldiers like you've been fighting. I think Lord Columba just used the names of the constellations to give them a name."

"How interesting." Sailor Mini Moon stated as she looked at the screen. She noticed Sailor Mercury brought up the constellations. "What are those other constellations?"

"This one is Puppis, this one is Canis Major, and this one is Caelum."

"They are also near Columba?" Rigel asked.

"Yes."

"So, we may have an idea on more names if there are more soldiers." Polaris commented looking at the screen herself.

"Wezn, do you know why Aldebaran would have been abducted?" Ceres asked him as he helped her bandage her eye.

"Not really. I mean I know he thinks they were meant to be together, or at least he did before we were captured."

"So, he created this whole 'code' thing recently for these soldiers."

"Must have, Capella."

"Don't feel so down, girls." Mercury started as she saw all of their sad expressions. "You will get Aldebaran back. I have faith."

"Do you have enough faith for the rest of us?" Pallas jokingly asked.

"Rest easy. Aldebaran and I had a plan."

"You did?" They all asked curious.

"Yes, she came to me two days ago to talk about the whole 'soul mates' thing and she was afraid she might be a target. We gave her a locator."

"A locator?" The Sailor Constellations questioned.

"You mean, so we can go to her now?" Sailor Mini Moon asked excited.

"You could, but in your condition, it wouldn't do you, or her, any good. Rest up tonight. Get your energy back. Come and see me here in the morning so I can check your levels."

"Yes, ma'am." Sailor Mini Moon replied with a smile. "I know this is out of character, but –" She said and then hugged Sailor Mercury.

"You all will be fine."

The girls thanked Sailor Mercury and then excused themselves. Sailors Omicron, Polaris, Rigel and Capella all joined each other in Omicron's room, along with Cerce. None of them wanted to be alone.

Sailor Mini Moon gave them their space, as did Sailors Vesta, Juno, Pallas and Ceres. They did all agree to meet for breakfast and then go to the command center together for their "check up" with Sailor Mercury.