Chapter Nine - A Twin Festival?

Welcome back, my JJ Little Baby Besties. Did you have a nice nap? Or did you sleep well through the night? Or are you just about to get all cozy for another bedtime story? If you need a fresh diapey, don't worry. I, Miss Jillian, your temporary mommy for the duration of this detailed account of the progression of my diapered life, will patiently wait for you while you get out of that wet and/or messy diapey. In a fresh diapey now? Good baby. Mommy Jill will continue with her story now.

Where we last left off, I officially began my first ever JillianPlays stream on Twitch. Despite how fun the turnout was, it was a whole lot of fun. Now I want you to hang on to your diapeys, because I'm going to hit the fast forward button. We are now 28 days into the future.

I was in my twin sister Jen's room, where we were both putting on our Wendy Darling costumes. A blue short sleeved night gown with a blue bow that we each wore in our hair with a pair of black flats. We each needed to get our hair cut short to match the same length as her's. With my sister being super crazy about the details, we even had our hair dyed to match the same golden-brown color. From where the bow was tied, seven strands of hair hung behind it, each strand rolled into a perfect curl. The costumes were perfect, and from all the Wendy cosplays that I saw online, I would have to say that ours was the best.

It was Thursday evening when we had our third and final costume rehearsal. Both Jen and I would get into our Wendy costumes and style each other's hair, and then watch the animated Peter Pan one more time. And with it being the 12th time that we have seen the movie together, I could almost recite every line of the movie by heart. We would watch the movie, and we would then go off to bed.

Everything was ready to go for the next day. Our luggage bags sat in the living room, all fully packed. The plane tickets sat on the kitchen table, along with a detailed itinerary that my sister printed out. Jen also drew out $1,000, so we each had $500 for spending money. All that remained was watching the Disney classic one more time before going off to bed.

As Jen was about to play the Peter Pan Blu-Ray (we couldn't stream it on Disney Plus because they removed the movie for stupid woke reasons), she gave me a quizzical look. "Um, Jill?" she asked me with a worried look that conveyed a deep level of concern. "Can you use the bathroom before we start?"

Now there was a reason why Jen's request was so urgent. The last time that we watched Peter Pan (which was just four days ago), I forgot to use the bathroom. In the middle of the movie, I felt my pants getting all warm and moist. Before I knew it, the couch cushion that I was sitting on was soaked in a puddle of pee, which was quickly soaking into the fabric of the cushion. With that, my twin sister paused the movie and had me go take a shower and clean up. While I did this, she began wiping down the cushion. She then sprayed the cushion with stain remover and sat it out to dry. Since that incident that evening, my sister made it clear. I was going to be wearing a diaper for the rest of the movie. And it was a good thing that I did. Towards the end of the movie, I had a much smaller accident, which was barely enough for me to even detect that there was any dampness at all in my diaper.

So at my sister's request to use the bathroom before we started the movie, I gave her an embarrassed nod as I hurried to the bathroom. I had to pee, but just not really bad. I sat down on the toilet and after about 15 seconds of peeing, my bladder was empty again.

After I washed my hands and left the bathroom as I let them air dry, I returned to the living room and sat down in the dark living room, where only the faint glow coming from the UHD TV could be seen. Jen started the movie and began watching Peter Pan for the 12th time.

Now wait a second! I can tell what you are thinking. Mommy Jillian, what happened during those 28 days that you skipped? If it concerns you, my JJ Diapered fam, not to worry. Mommy Jill has prepared the perfect summary of all the key things that have transpired for the last 28 days. So pop in that pacie and enjoy this wonderful recap.