16.

﹒⪩⪨﹒

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘳𝘭 & 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭

﹒⪩⪨﹒

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦
𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵
𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦

﹒⪩⪨﹒

Currently Ellen and Luke are preparing food for tomorrow

Currently Ellen and Luke are preparing food for tomorrow. This year they are hosting Thanksgiving dinner for their extended family along with a small handful of their friends, meaning there was a lot of preparation needed. Luke sits on the countertop, stirring together a mixture of cookie batter his mother handed him. He tries to be sneaky by dipping his finger into the batter when she turns away, but instead gets caught and earns himself a light whack to the back of his head.

"Hands off." She warns, preparing the turkey stuffing a few feet away. Surrounding them are different sized trays and bowls, covering the kitchen island and breakfast bar.

"I'm hungry." Luke complains, not daring to put down his mixing spoon. "Jack said he'd be here by now. He's supposed to be bringing Chipotle."

Ellen laughs at her sons complaints. "It's the holidays, honey. There's probably a lot of traffic. Anyway, have you double checked the guest room?" She asks. "You've made sure the bedding is fresh and you've vaccumed?"

Hopping off the counter, Luke places down the bowl beside her. She hands him another one immediately as they continue their conversation. "Yeah. Everything's done. It's so tidy in there that it's probably cleaner than her actual room."