Chapter 1- our eyes

{everything is fake, I have no knowledge of what is being a Christian this is only a fanfic that i made out of boredom.}

|{June, 18, 1967}|

•there is a place in the Italy where a young, handsome and wealthy man named, Kim Taehyung,

Taehyung lives with his family,

The Kim Family is famous across the world for Taehyung's father is a president in the Italy and his mother hold an opera theater which was the most payed and famous theater in the world,

And Taehyung is a priest in a big church which his own family build, Taehyung and his family was a devoted christian so when Taehyung said to his parents he would like to be a priest his family was very happy and didn't hesitate to build a Church for Taehyung,

Since the day Taehyung became a priest there are many people going in the church although not to pray, it's of course because of Taehyung, after all Taehyung is one of the handsome man known in the Italy, because of his gorgeous and perfect features many women is falling for him while some men despise him but there are many men who praise and admire him.

People will stare at Taehyung whenever he closed his eyes and pray in the church, because of how gorgeous he looks, all the women was smiling so widely and admiring him, and of course Taehyung knows the attention he was getting but he didn't care, he got used to it.

One day-

Taehyung dress up in his uniform as a priest as he walks off his house and walk his way to the church, as he walks by men and women was staring at him, when the people wave hi to him he will greet them with a soft smile and wave back,

Taehyung walks inside the church as he look to the statue of cross where Jesus was hanging, when he walks more further inside to pray,

he stopped with surprise when he saw a person was already here before him, usually no one comes here till he arrive, Taehyung keep his gaze to the person with curiosity, the person is a man and his hair is not so short since it was tied in a short ponytail.

Taehyung can only see the back of the man, but then the man was done praying then he takes his little bag and walks off the chairs and walks towards the exist of the church and there Taehyung can finally see the man's face, and he wouldn't lie he was shock, the man features is gorgeous and angelic,

his eyes is like the dark sky with stars, while his lips is like the cherry color and it looks plump, Taehyung was so shock to see the man that he didn't notice he was staring to much and he didn't move to his place, the man notice him on the way and smiles at him softly and gave him a slight bow and walks pass him,

When the man leaves Taehyung was still progressing what happened, he never saw that man in here before his whole life, it's possible that the man is from a different country or maybe in a different planet cause there's no way a man like that can look so unreal.

After awhile Taehyung get back to the reality when a woman tap him in the shoulder, Taehyung look towards the woman and he could already sense that she was going to confess but he didn't make it look like it was obvious that he noticed so he again made a fake smile and talk with the woman and politely rejects her,

Taehyung walks away while his thoughts was still on that mysterious man, he was a little disappointed that he didn't get his name, and it seems as the man isn't interested in his features, Taehyung was sure that the man didn't even acknowledge his existence,

Taehyung sigh deeply and just shrug it off to focus on his work.

|{June, 19, 1967}|
{Sunday prayers}

It is Sunday now, where everyone should be attending church to pray and be cleaned.

Taehyung walks in front of the people to speak and recite the bible words, as he speak he noticed someone that someone enters the church, he takes a glance and then his eyes wide a little seeing that man he saw yesterday.

The man walks towards an empty seat that some woman offered him, the man gave him a soft smile and bows signing that he was thankful for the woman's kindness, and Taehyung can see how that woman smile with a pink cheeks,

The man seat down and look towards Taehyung, which cause Taehyung to be surprise and look away he forgotten that he was speaking infront of hundreds of people he should focus in giving gospel, 'focus Kim Taehyung!', Taehyung told himself as he continues speaking with a gentle smile.

|{After an hour}|

People line up to be cleaned by the priests, Taehyung as he was done with the first person another person in step, as Taehyung bid a goodbye to the person he turn his gaze to the next person and all he knew his heart stop as his eyes widen a little.

Taehyung was stund seeing the man infront of him close, Taehyung can smell the sweet scent coming from the man, Taehyung can actually see more features of the man, and he realize how short this man is compared to him but his still taller from females- "Father...?",

Taehyung was cut off from his thoughts all of a sudden when the man infront of him speak, Taehyung flinch a little bit as he look towards directly to the man and he could notice that the short man infront of him is worried it was showing to the short man's expression.

"Is something wrong father?" The gentle tone coming from the man infront of him made Taehyung heart flutter, and the thought of the fact that this man is worrying about him makes his stomach feel butterflies it was strange feeling.

"I-...um, yeah sorry...I dazed off all of a sudden..", Taehyung speak as he look away and give the man a soft smile, "I noticed", the man answered with a gentle smile and Taehyung was feeling so strange because of this.

The Man closed his eyes and bows a little waiting for Taehyung to baptize him, Taehyung nods as he put his hand on the man's head gently as he speak a prayer.

after awhile Taehyung remove his hand to the man's head as the man lifted back his head and look towards with the same smile, which causes the flutter in Taehyung's heart come back.

He take a piece of pill from the person in his side, as the man open his mouth and let Taehyung give him the pill, the man swallow the pill and look back to Taehyung, "thank you father", the man said as their eyes meet with each other.

Taehyung was silent at the sudden feelings he was having, the man bows a little and walks away, but all of a sudden Taehyung speak in a loud voice with a hint of a little desperation, "May I know your name!".

Taehyung said making the people around them look at the two, the man was surprise at the sudden suggestion, but after awhile he smiles gently and chuckles which makes Taehyung blush slightly as his eyes lighten, "I'm Park jimin, it's a pleasure to meet you father".

the man named jimin speak in a soft tone as he bows again and walks away, Taehyung was left stund hearing the man's name he was hoping to know for so long has finally be known, he smiles softly then suddenly he was out of his thoughts and get back to what he was doing.

He saw the people looking at him with confusion and shock, for it is their first time for the most handsome man make a move first, Taehyung chuckle softly embarrassed for his action earlier, "Pardon me...", Taehyung said as he smiles gently which causes the people forget what happened and forgave him immediately because of Taehyung face of course.

But Taehyung has been thinking nothing but the name of that man, it kept lingering in his head like crazy as if he was afraid to forget it, the thought of that man named Park Jimin has been stayed to Taehyung mind till the day ends.

In the night Taehyung walks away after a long day, as he made his way to his house, he can't help but smile widely with full of joy he finally knew the man's name, "Park jimin", Taehyung mumbles under his breath as he chuckles and continue his way to his house with Park Jimin in his mind.

{I have no knowledge of whatever happened in Italy I just made up the date}