10. A beautiful thank you

It is evening time.

Avni comes to the room but as soon as she enters the room she again smells the foul smell of cigarettes which is coming from the balcony.

She goes to the balcony thinking something and sees Neil resting his hands on the railing, leaning a little and puffing a cigarette.

" You said that you will not do anything that I do not like?" Suddenly hearing Avni's voice from behind, Neil's grip on the cigarette loosens.
She was not in the room and that is why he was doing this

"I asked something..." she says looking at his back who still does not face her but then after thinking something, he extinguishes the cigarette and throws it in the dustbin kept in the balcony and turns towards her

" I can't give up all my habits in one day...give me time..." That's all he says

" How much time do you need?" she asks to which he has no answer because this is a habit of his which no medicine is able to get rid of.....It is not so: he likes smoking cigarettes a lot, but he does not know when he got addicted to it and now when he gets some peace in this addiction, So he forgets everything and touches this thing even though he doesn't want to.

" I don't know how long it will take and yes I will try not to let you smell it, you were not in the room that's why I did. I will not do it in your presence." Saying this he does not wait to listen to any further words from her because he knows that she will give him a lecture on not smoking cigarettes and he is not ready to listen to that lecture.

And there, Seeing him going like this, she thinks something.

Coming out of the room, Neil is going straight out of the house but suddenly he hears Shweta's voice from behind who stops him.

He turns back and Shweta comes close to him and says that she wants to talk to him about something... so Neil sits in the hall with his mother

" Tu gya nahi ?" Shweta asks him this question first, upon which he looks at her.

" Nahi, mera matalb, mujhe lgaa tu aaj hi chala jaayega...waise dono kab jaa rahe ho....?" Shwetha asks him and he doesn't say anything even on this

" Kher, jab bhi jao....main bas tujh se ye kehna chahti hu....ho sake toh kabhi kabhi apni maa se milne aa jaana...."
Shweta says this with a heavy heart and hearing this Neil's chest also feels heavy.

It is not easy for him to stay away from his mother, but it is not easy for him to stay here either.

" Filhaal ke liye main kahin nahi jaa raha...." Neil says bringing a happy smile to Shweta's face.

" Sch me ?" Shwetha asks happily

" Ji, kyonki jis faisle ko aap galat keh rahi thi....usi faisle ne mere saath yehaan se jaane se mnaa kar diya hai...." Neil tells Swetha, instantly making her regret her words

Because Shweta said that " use apne liye faisle par afsos ho raha hai" and Neil clearly understood what she meant, that she was calling her decision of getting him married to Avni wrong, because Shweta had mentioned this once that if she had known that after marriage he would go and live separately from her with his wife, then she would not have got him married

And somewhere Neil understands all the feeling of a mother, his mother is very selfless so she cannot be jealous or anything towards Avni.....It was his mistake last night that he behaved like that with his mother and ate dinner with his wife...
And after what he did, it is natural for any person to have this feeling, which his mother felt.

And now he will have to take care that he does not do anything that will make his mother not like his wife among them, This was a small thing, but things could get worse if he doesn't change his behavior.