13. First hug ?

Chapter start 👇

Next morning

Neil wakes up with the intention of apologizing to her but when he wakes up, Avni is sleeping and then when he comes after taking his shower, he sees that Avni is awake.

He first wishes her good morning to which she does not respond and he knows that after last night's mistake, he deserves this behavior of hers.
But then he apologizes to her for his mistake, which she ignores and goes straight to the washroom to get ready for her day.

After she leaves, Neil gets ready to go to his work. Yes, he would not have gone to work today if he had known earlier that his wife was going to be angry today, so he somehow cancels his today's plans and works but no, today he has a hearing for which he will have to go to the court.

He thinks that for now he should not ruin her mood early in the morning by reminding her of last night's things, When he returns home in the evening, he will talk to her nicely and apologize.

And at the same time he has to make her realize one more thing that she may have forgotten but he remembers very well how she said that she likes his smell which drives her crazy, her husband smells good and that is him.
All this, from her mouth, for him, means a lot to him.

And thinking about this, he stands in front of the mirror and sprays a few more drops of his perfume on himself than every other day.

Avni comes out of her shower and as she enters the room the smell of his perfume hits her nostril more than every day, but when she looks around the room she sees that he is nowhere to be seen...did he go to work? Leaving his scent here.

Later, Avni comes out after getting ready where she sees Abhishek in the hall and no one else....Even after coming out of the room she does not see Neil anywhere in the house so she understands that maybe he must have gone to the court.

"Good morning bhabhi." Abhishek wishes her with a teasing smile to which she does nothing but roll her eyes before sitting beside him.

"Good morning." She says and sits next to him.

There is no one visible at the breakfast table right now, so she sits with Abhishek on the couch in the hall.

" Toh kaisi rahi kal raat ki movie date....?" Abhishek again asks her in the same teasing tone but Avni does not give him any answer

And seeing her behavior Abhishek thinks something, Something must have happened, otherwise she was looking excited last night, she told him everything herself and now is silent when he asks.

"Oye kya hua ? Sab theek hai....bhai ko tere haath ke cupcakes pasand aaye ?" He asks

" Nahi bhi pasand aaye, toh main ab kabhi apni puri zindagi me unke liye kuch nahi bnaane jaa rahi..." she finally speaks

Abhishek looks at her for her sudden change in behaviour...Till last night, she was making things for him with a lot of love and now she is saying that now she will never make anything for him.

" Avu, sab theek hai...bhai ne kuch galat kaha ?" She looks at Abhishek on his question.

" No, And it would be better if he never opened his mouth in front of me... I was mad to do so much for that man man...I was always right, he is mad....no one will know what he will do at any moment...when he gets mood swings, he himself doesn't know it..." She speaks but Abhishek immediately silences her.

" Dheere bol...mom ne fir se bhai ke liye ye word tere muh se sun liya toh daant pad jaayegi pichhli baar ki trah..." Abhishek warns her for her betterment and hearing Abhishek's words, she suddenly remembers the scolding she got from Shweta for calling Neil mad.