15

Months later Taehyung decided that he would propose to Jennie even if she rejected him. But was thinking about how ?

"Taehyung what's wrong? You have been spacing out lately. You didn't even say a word during dinner is everything okay?" Mrs Kim asked him to caress his hair.

"Yes mom everything is ok,but I don't know how to say it but I'm thinking of proposing to Jennie." Mrs Kim smiled. "But I don't know how!?"

"Hmmmm, as far as I heard about her is that she doesn't like to show off her money nor like people who show off so why don't you take her on a peaceful and relaxing but good and enjoyable date!" She said and Taehyung nodded while thinking of what him mother had just said. How about you ask your friends if they have known her for a long time.

He nodded and thinks that he should ask Jimin about this cause he is her cousin and knows her from her childhood.

The next day he got ready and went to university lucky and unlucky him. Jennie was absent because of some reason.

After classes at the cafeteria all five were sitting while eating their food and chatting about random stuff. Suddenly Taehyung turned to Jimin.

"Hey , Jimin do you know what type of guy Jennie likes?" He asked and Jimin and others gave him a teasing look.

"Well, Jennie is really not a choosy person she likes what every girl likes . Caring, loving, understanding, respects her decisions and her and loves kids and her and his parents. Taehyung nodded. And don't fake himself in front of her to impress her."

He knows what he needs to do after what Jimin has said. He nodded and everyone started eating their food while chatting.

He got and started doodling what he needed to do to impress her . He thinks that she might not like him cause he is not that handsome and attractive like mark or any guy in the university.

"Hey what are you thinking about so much huh?" His mom asked and sat beside him looking at him lovingly.

"Mom I'm thinking about proposing to Jennie ." Mrs Kim smiled and again started thinking about her grandchildren. "But I don't think she will say yes mom. Cause I'm not handsome attractive and strong like other guys."

"Son again, Jennie is not that type of picky and choosy girl . I as far as I know her the day I met her at the party by her attitude and personality I don't think she really cares about looks and all. She said and caress his cheek." He smiled at her

"Thanks mom."

She got up and kissed his forehead and left and Taehyung lay on the bed thinking about the plan and perfect timing and place to propose to her.

The next day he went to the university and Jennie didn't come as well. He went to his class .

After class he was sitting eating his food while reading a book . Suddenly he felt a cold liquid being poured on his head.

He looks up and finds Mark and his minions laughing at him . Four of them weren't here cause they have a long class .

"Oh I'm sorry I thought you were a trash can." He mocked." You think Jennie will like a weak , ugly and pathetic being like you huh!"

"You are not Jennie neither I'm proposing to you so stop this shit mark." Mark eyes darken at his statement.

"Don't talk shit Kim Jennie will be mine and I will make sure to make your life living hell." He said throw the rest of the juice on Taehyung's face and left with his minions laughing like a psycho.

Taehyung went to change and clean himself as he was all sticky and gross.
He got changed and went to take his remaining classes.

He got home got fresh and ate his dinner. After everything he thinks of messaging Jennie as she has been absent for almost a week.

He messaged her and even called her but neither she replied nor attended the call. He thought that she might be busy .

He prepared everything for the date only if it didn't go down. What if she says no . But again she is not that type of girl .

After three days Jennie came to the university. She somewhat looks less happy and cheerful. She was cheerful but that was cheerful as usual.

The day went really well nothing new. He asked her if they could talk on the rooftop of the university after school.

She asked him why but he said he can't tell her knowing it is something important.So didn't ask further and agree.

They were at cafeteria chatting about random stuff. Rosé asked why Jennie was not coming.

She said that she had some important work so that is why she couldn't come. Everyone noticed that she was sad while talking about why she was absent.

Everyone ignores and decides not to say or ask anything now and will ask her some day else.

After university Taehyung went to the rooftop and waited for Jennie . After 10 minutes Jennie arrived looking confused.

"I thought that you left already." He said jokingly and she laughed a little at his statement.

"Soo."

"Jennie if you don't mind, I don't know how to say this. will you go out on a date with me? On Saturday night." He looks down thinking she might say no . But he heard her giggle and he looked up .

"What if I say no?" She asked teasingly and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Sure see you on Saturday night.

She said Taehyung hugged her tightly forgetting about everything, about the world around him.

After a few seconds he released what he was doing he let go of her and both blushed while looking down.

Jennie smiled she didn't know what got into her her tiptoed and placed her lips on his left cheek on his scar giving him a brief kiss on his cheek.

He was shocked . Jennie herself was shocked by her actions . They both smiled and left.

Jennie got home and started to think about what she will wear on the date. Cause Saturday is the day after tomorrow.

----------

I'm thinking of quitting this story as no one is voting nor commenting.
I think you guys don't like this story.
Let me know.