16

(AUTHOR POV)

Jennie was standing in her walk-in closet looking at her clothes and thinking what to wear on the date.

Her closet is so big that it can be a bed, her closet literally has a chandelier.
Big mirrors were all over the closet and automatically turned on lights.

There are so many good dresses in front of her but still couldn't decide what to wear.

She picked out 10 outfits. She doesn't know whether she should wear a dress or something like comfortable cause Taehyung hasn't told her what type of date they are going to.

"Jennie sweetie where are you?" Her mom yelled her as didn't find her in her room.

"In her mom." Her yelled back and Mrs Kim walk in to her closet and found her standing looking at the clothes she has picked out for don't know what.

"What are doing? Are donating these clothes?" Mrs ask jokingly and Jennie give her a look and shook her head.

"No mom. Actually I'm going out on a date." Jennie said nervously and Mrs Kim widened her eyes in shock then smiled excitedly.

"Ooooooo. Somebody is going out on a date. Well who is that guy?" Mrs Kim said teasingly Jennie blushed and duck her head shyly.

"Mom!" She said being shyly while blushing like a tomato. Mrs Kim laughed at her shyness.

"Okay okay! BTW who is that 'PERFECT' guy that you agree to go on a date for the first time." She said perfect because Jennie hasn't been out on a date with anyone. She gets asked a lot but always refuses politely.

"You know him. You and dad already met him." She said Mrs Kim gave her a confused look not getting what jennie's was saying ." Taehyung!"

Mrs Kim frowned as she didn't get it first. But when she did, her eyes widened and then her lips shaped 'O'.

"Oh isn't it the son of Kim's. The guy you danced with at the party that day?" She said and Jennie nodded shyly ducking her head down.

"Yeah he is!" She replied and Mrs Kim sat down next to her on the bed with a teasing smile on her face.

"So what are you doing looking at these dresses?" Mrs Kim asked Jennie who was again looking at her clothes in front of her.

"I don't know what to wear on the date." She told her mom and Mrs Kim 'hummed' in response.

"I think you should wear this one." She said pointing at the white dress that will come to her knees with yellow, pink and blue daffodils all over it." With white sneakers because that will go with everything like if you are going on an expensive dinner or going on a fun date like an amusement park or something and with a white coat as it's gonna be cold." She said as it was November.

Jennie smiles and huge her mom for helping her with this small problem that  she was having for an hour now.

"I'm gonna tell your dad about your date, I'm sure he'll be so happy to hear that his daughter is grown up now." Jennie nodded and Mrs Kim left her room to find her husband sitting in the living room watching news.

"Honey I have something to tell you." Mrs Kim said excitingly as Mr Kim turned off the news and turned to her.

"What?"

"Your little princess is a grown up woman now and she is going out on the date." Mrs Kim said excitingly and Mr Kim widened his eyes.

"What! Why? Where? When? With whom?" He said ask her everything at the same time being panicked for his daughter.

"Why are you reacting like this didn't you tell her to get a boyfriend a few days ago!" She said raising her and  eyebrow .

"Yes. But not this fast!" He said " BTW who is he?"

"Come on you will see on Saturday ok now relax let me relax too." He nodded and both watched news while holding each other tightly.

Jennie who was hiding behind the wall listening to her parents smile at her parents love for her and each other.

She smiled and went back to her room.

(TAEHYUNG'S SIDE)

T

aehyung was taking his clothes out to wear on Saturday night on the date when Mrs Kim came inside the room with a hot chocolate in her hands .

"Son what are you doing?" She said while handing him hot chocolate and he expect it with a smile.

"Mom I'm going out on a date on Saturday night." Mrs Kim who was drinking hot chocolate choked her drink and looked at him in shock .

"What! You are going out on a actual date! With whom?" She asked before he could say something she cut him off." Let me guess Jennie?"

Hi nodded shyly while sipping on his drink trying to hide the blush on his face.

"Oh my god and you're telling me this now!" She bursts at him." Oh I'm gonna be a grandma."

Taehyung looked at her in disbelief at her words he didn't even went on a date yet and Jennie is not even his girlfriend
Yet she is thinking this already.

"Mom control please."

"Oh my god I'm gonna tell your dad that we are going to be grandparents." She said excitingly.

"Mom n——" before he could say something she went off the room to her husband.

Taehyung shook his head in disbelief thinking what will happen if Jennie knows about this .

Finally Saturday arrive it was just one day but to Taehyung one day felt like forever. He went to get  ready and texted Jennie that will pick her up in an hour .

After an hour he arrives at her house feeling really nervous. Jennie texted him she will be there in 5 minutes.

He was waiting when he saw her dad coming towards his car . Taehyung quickly got out of his car and greeted his politely.

'So you are that guy whom my daughter is going out?" He asked in a cold scary tone with a scaring look on his face and Taehyung nodded nervously." Well take care of her and yourself too." He said patting his back.

Taehyung got shocked at the sudden change a second ago he was looking as if he is going to eat him with his eyes.

"Sure sir."

They both smiled and a minute later Jennie walked out looking like an angel in winter.

Her hair was open, she cheeks and nose  were pink due to cold. She walked towards them and  sweetly smiled at Taehyung making him lose his mind.

"Ready?" Taehyung asked.

"Ready!" She replied with a smile.

"Well kids use protection!" Mr Kim said making them shock and blood rushed to their faces .

"Dad!" Jennie said and Mr Kim laughed at their cute reactions.

"Okay take care!" Jennie smiles and kisses her dad's cheek got in the car and Taehyung drive off.

"Wow , your father is really cool. At first I thought he was going to kill me with his looks." Jennie laugh.

"My parents are pretty chill." She said.

"I can see that!" They both laugh and Taehyung drives off to their date where. they talk the whole ride.

——————————

READ PLEASE
I know it's short but...
Anyways please vote and comment. And have any of you guys read Taennie ff MAFIA AND HIS ANGEL. if you don't go and read it is in my reading list. It's end is really good 👍🏻