21

(TAEHYUNG'S POV)

I got home, the whole ride I was thinking about what Jennie had said to me.

Her dad hasn't accepted me yet but I will do anything to win his trust, make him accept me for his daughter.

I parked the car , went inside the house and went straight to my room to get ready cause it was almost dinner.

After getting dressed in my sweatpants and sweatshirt. I went down for dinner and my parents were already sitting in their place waiting for me.

(AUTHORS POV)

"Hi son ,how are you after a long day with your girlfriend." Mrs Kim asked him with a hint of tease in her voice to annoy Taehyung.

But to her surprise, his face doesn't show any type of annoys on his face but he had a sweet smile on.

"It was good, great actually." He replied, happiness can be heard in his voice and words.

Mr and Mrs Kim were happy to see and hear their son happy, and smiling everyday.

They were so thankful to Jennie for giving their old son back slowly. He started being himself, and started being old Taehyung.

"That is good to hear." They were having their talking and discussing future opportunities and plans.

"Yeah we can see how great it was. After all getting kissed by their partners can make anyone happy." Mrs Kim said teasingly.

"What? How do you know?"

"You have a lipstick mark on my cheek and lips." His dad replied while laughing slightly at him.

He got embarrassed and shy over it and quickly wiped it off with a tissue paper.

"No need to be shy or embarrassed, kissing is common in couples." Mrs Kim said while again start eating her food.

"Mom , dad you guys were talking about spending Christmas in your home town Daegu right?" They nodded.

"Yeah, why? Something happens?"

"No, umm actually all of my friends parents are going to Daegu this year to celebrate their Christmas ,they go somewhere every year to celebrate and all of my friends celebrate her in Seoul and Jennie asks if you guys like, umm you can go with them too . That way you guys won't be alone and you guys will know each other more closely for the future." He explained and looked at them." So.....What do you guys think?"

He was hoping for them to say yes cause he also wants to spend Christmas with Jennie. They both looked at each other for a moment.

"We will let you know, Tomorrow morning. Is that okay?" Mr Kim asks him.

"Yeah , sure."

"Good."

They continue eating their dinner while still chatting. Taehyung was thinking about whether he should tell them about what Jennie had told him.

He was spacing out and that didn't go unnoticed by his parents.

"Are you okay Taehyung honey?"

"Yes mom , I umm I want to tell you guys something." He said hesitantly looking at his food." Can I?"

" Yes of course you can share anything with us."

"Umm actually Jennie's dad hasn't accepted me as Jennie's boyfriend yet. He said that we barely know each other for not even a year and he can't let anyone date her daughter. But Her mom is okay and has accepted me before we even went on a date. And I hope you guys are okay and aren't mad? I mean he is just a dad worried about his only daughter, right?" He said not knowing what to expect from them. Not knowing what their response would be.