19

(AUTHOR POV)

Next day Taehyung got to university first and was waiting for Jennie. He was looking but then the person he wasn't in the mode to even look come to him.

"Hey there ugly guy. How are you doing?" Mark said sarcastically mocking him and poke his inner cheek." Oh are you going to cry ugly poor little guy?"

"What do you want mark?" Taehyung asked being irritated by his presence, he was waiting to meet his angel but he got a devil instead.

"Nothing! Or maybe something! Stay away from Jennie . Your half face is already ruined and I won't think for once before ruining your whole face." Mark said while grabbing Taehyung face angeryly And aggressively in his hand and leave it forcefully

"Look mark I have no interest in you and your stupid and senseless words so it better if you don't waste your time and especially my important time will you hmm ? so kindly leave and go find someone else." Mark was about to punch him in the face but he saw the teachers coming so he stopped.

"I will see you after university." He whispered in his ear and left stomping his feet with his minions at his heels following him.

Taehyung was looking at Mark's annoying figure fading with sighing in relief and that is when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned around and saw.

"Hey excuse me mister have you seen my boyfriend Taehyung I'm looking for him but couldn't find him. Do you know where he is?" Jennie said jokingly making Taehyung shy and laugh at the same time.

"Yes miss. I guess he is in front of a girl wearing a beautiful off shoulder cream colour sweater top , black shorts and black knee high boots looking really breathtaking and so gorgeous." Taehyung said that makes Jennie blush cutely like a strawberry.

"You are making me shy!" She said holding her cheeks cutely and Taehyung pulled her for a huge and she hugged back.

Jennie pulled a little out of the huge stared at him for a moment and placed a sweet kiss on his lips in a flash and then his left scar cheek and he smiled in return.

"I love you Tae."she said out of blue making Taehyung shocked but then smiled

"I love you too Jen." And peck her lips and she smiled wildly.

"Let's go before we get late and get scolded by Mrs Lee." And they went to their class.

(AT CAFETERIA)

"Hey guys , how are you all?" Jennie said as they all side down with their food trays.

"Good and you?" Rosé asked her.

"I'm doing great actually so....." They start talking about random things when Jungkook notices that Lisa was staring at something and that is when she said .

"Guys look at Jennie's hand!" She almost scream that makes Jennie startled and others stare at her in confusion including Taehyung.

They all stare at her hand for a moment and then their eyes widened at what they just saw. Jennie looked at her hand in confusion .

"What?" Jennie asked.

"Jennie you are dating someone? Guys she is wearing a ring on her ring finger and you guys know what that means right! Oh I'm sorry Taehyung Oppa Jennie is already dating someone else." Lisa said and Jennie sighed in relief that It wasn't something big.

"Oh it's okay Lisa." Taehyung said that makes Jennie rolled her eyes playfully and looked at him while raising an eyebrow.

"Oh Really Taehyung! Lisa don't fall for it , he is the one I'm dating. He proposed to me on Saturday." She said showing ring on his finger too like hers and they looked at them with wide eyes and mouth open in shock.

"Ohhhh. Come tell us how it all went . How he proposed and how he he asked you out on a date? Come spill." Rosé said and asked excitedly and that makes Jennie shy.

"Yeah come on don't be shy with us Jennie." Jimin said and Jennie told them everything. The amusement park, the street food, the creek and the fireworks proposal and was smiling the whole time when she was telling them about it.

"Wow ! You date was awesome. Better than mine and jimin's." Rosé said and Jimin look at her in disbelief.

"Hey!? I propose you in a very good way or lets say better ,why are you saying like that huh?" He protest definitely himself.

"Yeah , yeah whatever Oppa." Lisa said and the girls started talking about more and the how beautiful the ring was and asked about other details.

"Don't be sad Jimin girls are like this." And Jimin just 'hummed' in response and they start talking some boy stuff not until.

"Hey guys. All here are couples so why don't we all go on a triple date? What do you all say?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah that is a good idea." Lisa and tosé said at the same time excitingly. And the boys nodded in agreement.

"But I will pay." Taehyung said.

"No absolutely not. No way. Remember the rule the one who give the idea will pay. So in that way I give the idea so I will pay." Jennie explained.

"But Jennie we start dating and I want to give all a treat and I'm your boyfr--"

"No Tae! You are my boyfriend doesn't mean you are my bank account and my ATM machine that will pay for my everything. I don't wanna be like those girlfriend who plans everything and put it all for their boyfriend to pay. And I don't want you to feel that I'm your girl cause of your money or because of your status." And Taehyung looked at her in disbelief cause of her last sentence.

"You dating Me for money! That will be the biggest joke ever Jen I would never think of that. You are way more richer then me. So don't compare yourself with those cheap gold digger girls ever." He said with a serious face and she nodded.

"But I will still pay!" Jennie said and Taehyung sigh in defeat.

"Okay. So guys dinner from me on Friday night okay?" They all nodded and Jennie pecked his cheek.

"So you all decide where you wanna go on the triple date and tell me till off." Jennie said and they started to discuss the date place. " Okay so we will go to wisteria house okay?"

----------

Hey guys I know I'm very late but I'm having a lot of problems in my life Soo..
I will try to post fast as I could But I can't promise but I will try my best.
Please understand my situation thank you.

Please vote and comment