22

(AUTHOR'S POV)

"You guys seem really happy today. Did something happen?" Jimin as the couple who was smiling while sitting on their place.

"Well, who is not gonna be after knowing that she won't be spending her Christmas between a bunch of couples doing lovey dovey things in front of a single." Jennie replied sarcastically,but jimin being Jimin didn't get what she was saying.

"What do you mean? I don't get it!" Jimin , Lisa who sitting next to Jennie looked at her for a second widened her eyes.

"Taehyung Oppa is going spend Christmas with us-i mean with you? Well, we will be there as well so, with us too." She says while making a 'obvious' face to other.

"Wait! Really!" Rosé asked almost like yelling. And Jennie nodded excitingly.

"Yeah, his parents agreed to go with our parents for Christmas to Daegu. And Taehyung is going to spend the Christmas with me! Here." Jennie replied with a proud and excited smile on her face. Taehyung was smiling looking at her smiling and looking so beautiful without any effort.

"Well that is cool! you will have someone to help you in baking. And you also won't be alone in the bedroom all by yourself at night anymore. And you be a lonely ass anymore" Rosé said sarcastically making all laugh including Taehyung and Jennie gasp in shock.

"Chaengggg! Did you just call me lonely ass? Really! Oh that is rude. And you Taehyung you are also laughing on me! Fine don't spend the Christmas with me go with your parents and find yourself a new girlfriend! Bye!" She said as she got up but Taehyung pulled her back from her waist making Yelp in from sudden surprise pull.

"You are not going anywhere and neither do I. And me leaving you and getting a new girlfriend is impossible! No way! Never ever! Nuh uh!  You were my only girlfriend, your are my only girlfriend and you always will be my only girlfriend! Got it?" He said with a deep serious and ferm voice. And Jennie nods and peck his lips.

"Okay don't be angry okay? I love you."

"Ewww, Jennie don't do this here! At least in front of us." Jimin said being grossed out.

"Why huh? You guys used to kiss in front of me and even make out with each other in front of me and have I complained about it? And I was single at that time but you guys aren't so stop complaining and sulking like a kid!" She burst out and Jimin just looked at her in shock and others as well. She never burst like this before.

"Jennie are you on your period?" Rose asked her and she nodded innocently not knowing why did she ask.

"Ohh, that is why you are behaving like this it's okay." Jungkook said and Jennie nodded innocently with a cute pout.

"Leave that. Jennie have you told Taehyung Oppa about our little pajama tradition?" Lisa asked and Jennie shook her head.

"Oh no , I totally forgot about that."

"What pajama tradition?"

"Well, Oppa we all buy PJs as a traditional gift for our partners and we wore them on Christmas Eve. Since we really don't have any tradition we make this our tradition. So we all use to buy PJs for our partners and Jennie doesn't had anyone who she can buy PJs or anyone who PJs for her, so we use to buy PJs for her. But now that you are here and you are spending Christmas with her you are going to buy PJs for her and she will buy PJs for you. And we are tired of buying PJs for her year so do this for us this year. Thank you." Rosé said and her last words makes Jennie annoyed and sad. She knows when Jennie is on her period it is fun to tease her.

"Well none ask you guys to buy me PJs!" Jennie replied with annoys.

"It's really fun to tease you when your are on your period." She said and kissed Jennie's cheek and that makes Taehyung annoyed.