26

(AUTHOR'S POV)

The Next day was really busy for everyone especially for Jennie and Jungkook. Jungkook was helping Jennie in baking cause he is the only one with little bit of baking experience.

Their day went really busy for all of them. Putting things for the Christmas tree in their place for night. They have done putting and decorating the tree with lights and ornaments on the tree and all over the house.

After being done with the baking Jennie made dinner for everyone. They had takeout for lunch and now they all want real home food. Jennie was fine cooking Jungkook to help her arrange the table.

Jennie made chicken Alfredo and gilet mignon with soft potato and baked carats and of course hot chocolate.

Taehyung comes to give her peck on her cheek and forehead. They all eat dinner happily and peacefully. Jennie and Jungkook went to take a nap and the four of them cleaned the dishes and others that needed to be cleaned.

Taehyung and all went to their rooms with their partners to get a Little nap. After two hours they woke up and got up to get ready for Christmas Eve.

The girls wore the same Santa flowy dress with Santa hats. And for boys they got them cool and cute sweaters to wear. Which they were really embarrassed to wear but still wore for their girlfriends.

They all were enjoying the Christmas eating baking goods that Jennie and Jungkook made all day long. She made chicken pot pie for them if they got hungry.

"So Taehyung every year on Christmas someone new reads any Christmas book we have and since you are new you have to read us a book." Jimin explained and Taehyung nodded, got up and looked through the books he would read.

After looking he picked up a book 'the night before Christmas' by "Clement clarke moore 1823". This seems to be interesting he thought. He sat down and opened the book.

Jennie put her head on his lap. Others did the same. Rosé was sitting with jimin's head on her lap. And jungkook with Lisa's head on his lap.

Taehyung starts to read the book. He would run his fingers through Jennie's hair sodding them. After finishing the book they spend time eating and singing Christmas songs.

They were enjoying the night before Christmas really amazingly with happiness around them. So much laughter, love and care in the air.

After everything they all went to their rooms with their partners to give each the gifts the git especially for their partners.

"Where is it? Ha! Found it!" Jennie said taking out the gift she got for Taehyung from the closest. And sitting next to him. He also had a nicely wrapped with red and green giftwrap gift in his hands.

"So are you ready for your gift?" Jennie asked wiggling her eyebrows at Taehyung making him chuckled at her cuteness and nodded.

"But you go first."

"No you! Please." Jennie says with her puppy eyes that could melt a rock or mountain and Taehyung's heart too and he sighs in defeat and nodded.

"Okay."

She happily handed him her gift. He carefully opened it and saw a beautiful customised mug with their picture and it says my handsome man, a camera and a black photo album and outside it says 'some beautiful memories' in gold letters.l with actual gold.

"You like it?" She asked nervously wondering if he liked the gift or not. Taehyung nodded looking at her.

"It's amazing Jen! Thank you so much."

"Your welcome. The album is for anything you like. Any memoirs you want to put. Just capture it with the camera and put in the album." She explained. He likes her gift and the mug.

"Okay. Now you're turn." He said handing her the gift which she takes excitingly.

Jennie took her time slowly unwrapping it. It was a purple velvet box. She opened it and found a beautiful gold necklace with a swan Pendant.

"You when swans meet their other half they always stay together and never separate from each other." He explained and qq Jennie smile at to he thoughtful gift

"It's beautiful Tae." She said taking the necklace out in her hands put the box aside and turned to Taehyung. " Help me wear this."

Taehyung took the necklace in his hand and Jennie removed the hair from her neck. He place the necklace on her neck. The cold necklace made contact with her warm skin made her shiver.

"Done!" He said and Jennie turned to face him.

"How does it look?"

"It looks more beautiful on your neck." He said  looking into her eyes and that made her face heat up but still smile.

"Thank you." She said leaning in kissing him and Taehyung pulled her closer. They smile into the kiss.

Pulled of them got carried away and fall on the bed but still didn't broke the kiss and was still holding each other. But their moment didn't last long. Their friends voice was coming from outside telling them to come down to celebrate.

They laughed and went downstairs holding hands. Both of them sit down on the couch with a soft fluffy blanket on their laps.

All of them exchange their gifts. They all requested for their new couple to go first and open their gifts first.

Jimin and rosé got them both crystal made flower lamps for each of them not real crystals. Jungkook and Lisa got them gifts too but Lisa got Jennie something else too.

"Jennie opened mine one first please." Jennie opens it and she looks at Lisa in excitement.

"Lisa you are kidding me! Oh my god I was going to buy this!"

"I got them as a joke." Lisa said awkwardly. "It's a—"

"It is the lED light that lights up your toilet." Jennie said happily which Lisa didn't expect. " Oh my god thank you. Taehyung can have one and I can have one."

"Why are you so excited about toilet lights." Jimin asked disgustingly making a face.

"You don't know anything so stay quiet." Rosé said cause she also got it for herself too. "The LED light lit up when it's dark at night it makes it easy to find the toilet without getting hit by something."

"Whatever you say. But it's still us for the toilet and you are being all the excited for the toilet a gadget. This is stupid." Jimin said and everyone looked at him in a questioning way.

"Really Jimin you were being excited cause you got a talking cactus! And you are telling us that we are being excited for a stupid thing? At least it's better than your stupid cactus!" Rosé stated and everyone laughed at him, jimin mumbled 'whatever' and everyone else.

Jennie got everyone a vacation in Hawaii for summer break. They were extremely happy and excited about it. Taehyung got Jimin and rosé a hotpot making dish. And for Lisa and Jungkook he got them PS5.

Lisa and Jungkook got Jimin and rosé a box of their favourite ramen instant noodles. For Taehyung and Jennie they gut them books of their favourite authors and a diary to write their secrets.

Jungkook and Lisa got Taehyung and Jennie couple matching hoodies with their name together to form a one.

"Everyone's gifts are amazing. But. I like Lisa's one the best!" Jennie said jokingly making everyone laughed.

All of them spend and enjoy their Christmas night eating treats, food and hot chocolate. Oh and Jennie also learned that Taehyung love gingerbread house. He was trying to steal some part while she was making it.

Here is the new part hope you all will like it. Next part after 20 votes and please comment
Bye Bye till next part