24

(AUTHOR'S POV)

Taehyung and Jennie's parents were packing their stuff for the trip. For Christmas in Daegu.

Jennie was helping her mom packing her mom's and dad's stuff also her's too.
As they were packing,her mom kept asking her about if Taehyung's parents are okay celebrateting their Christmas with them.

Jennie had been informing her that they are more than okay with that and she should not be worried.

After packing her mother help Jennie packing her stuff as well. After packing both of them went to sleep along with Mr Kim who did nothing but tired, like how?

Next day Jennie got up first and got really excited after seeing snow falling down. She went to the kitchen to make breakfast for herself and her parents. Also pack some food for dad for the road trip. He have heart problem and can't eat outside food to much.

After done with making dinner and packing food for the trip, she got to her parents room and knocked on the door softly she waited. After a few seconds she heard soft 'come in' ,she got inside.

"Good morning my favourite man and woman on earth!" She said with cheerful voice trying to wake her parents up.

"Morning princess!"

"Morning honey!"

They both was at the some time making Jennie giggle. Her dad sat up first and pulled her for a warm hug and which she gladly did. Who doesn't like warm hugs in winter.

"Come on I made you guys breakfast and also pack food for you dad, for the trip." She said and Mr Kim kissed her forehead while hugging her more tightly.

"Thank you princess."

"Only for dad not for mom? Wow I'm betrayed by my own daughter!" Mrs Kim said dramatically making Mr Kim laugh and Jennie rolled her eyes playfully.

"Mom! You know that dad can't too much outside food. You know about his health and heart problems and still you are saying this?" She said having little tears in her eyes. Jennie little more sensitive about her dad more then her mom. When he had a heart attack she cried so much even after he was okay.

For Jennie her dad comes first for her in front of everyone and she even said that in front of her mom. And Mrs Kim was so happy to hear that.

"I know that I'm just joking no need to cry daddy's princess!" She said pinching her cheeks making Jennie rub her cheeks cause of pain and pout.

"Anyways... Come on her up! Get fresh! And come to eat your breakfast I'm waiting! Hurry up!" She said as she exit their room. Mr and Mrs Kim smiled for having such a nice daughter. They were getting up when Jennie pocked her head inside the room again." Oh and your guys stuff is a tne door already so don't worry about that."

They both got fresh and got dressed for the trip and went downstairs for breakfast. When they arrive and saw Jennie talking to someone on her phone.

They got closer, Jennie saw them coming, she something on the phone and cut the call.

"Who was it?" Mr Kim asks As he sit down along with Mrs Kim.

"It was Taehyung! He was asking if you guys are ready. And his parents will be here in half an hour. So you guys peacefully do your breakfast." They nodded and start their breakfast.

"Whoa! Jennie please make breakfast for us everyday." Mr Kim said while moaning as he eat his breakfast and Mrs Kim nodded in agreement with him.

Jennie laughed at their words.

"I would love to but If I have time cause of my university dad." They nodded. They noticed that Jennie wasn't eating was just drinking water.

"Why aren't you eating Jennie?" Mr Kim asked and Jennie looked at him.

"I will eat later. Besides I'm not that hungry." She said assuring them. They finished their breakfast by the time all of her friends parents arrived outside their house.

"Okay, so always remember what I have told you okay princess?" Mr Kim said pulling away from the hug.

'Yes dad I remember. Nothing more than kissing or hugging. I know that I have my limits. I won't do anything that will make you regret that I'm your daughter. I promise. Now everyone is waiting for you guys." She said and Mr Kim nodded at her.

She said. Mr Kim looked at Mrs Kim with teasing and playful smirk on his face.

"My daughter!" He said and Mrs Kim raised an eyebrow at him with 'seriously' face.

"Really!? She's my daughter's first! I have her birth!"

"But I was the one who planted her inside of you. So she is my daughter first cause she was inside me first. Then I transferred her to you!" He said and Jennie looked at him in disbelief.

"Really dad!? Are you serious?" She said and he laughed at her face. He took his and Mrs Kim's luggage and got outside

All of her parents friends were their including Taehyung's parents. They all give each other friendly hugs.

"Bye guys! Dad don't eat too much junk food okay. I want you to come back on your feet!"

"Okay I will! Don't worry."

They all got inside Mr Kim's van they use every year. They say goodbye to Taehyung and Jennie and left.

"Come on let's go inside. Let's eat breakfast together, I made breakfast and I'm starving ." She said pouting and Taehyung frowned.

"You didn't have your breakfast?"

"No I was waiting for you. Now stop talking and let's go inside it's freezing out here." She said and start pulling him inside.

"By the way I really like your flamingo slippers Jen." He said teasing her. Jennie whined , Taehyung laughed and they got inside.

"What did you make by the way?"

"Japchae, tteokbokki, bibimbap and hot chocolate." She answered and Taehyung eyes widened .

"How did you make this much food?" He asked and Jennie laughed at his cute reaction.

"It's not that much , besides I have made these many times before." She answered and he nodded.

"It's my first time inside your house. It's really beautiful." He said and Jennie frowned at him.

"No you have been inside before. Remember the party?"

"Ohhhh.... Yeah. But that was just in the ballroom. I'm talking about the house. Wow your kitchen is really big. And clean like it's never used before!" He said as the walked in the kitchen. It was white with black.

"Okay stop talking and let's eat." He sit down as Jennie serves the food. He moaned as he took a sip of hot chocolate.

"Jennie the day your father will accept me as your boyfriend, I will ask you to marry me!"

"Why?"

"Cause you made the best hot chocolate I have ever drank and I wanted to marry a girl who can make hot chocolate for me!"

"So you will marry any girl who doesn't love you but can make hot chocolate?" She ask and Taehyung fall in his own question.

She looks at him for a moment so does he and then both laugh at themselves. They enjoyed their breakfast.

"So I will come to your house at 4pm and then we will leave together. Don't be late okay?" She said as he was leaving for his house. He nodded and gave her a soft quick kiss and left. She smiled and waved him goodbye

So here is new part. Please vote and comment and I will see you next time
Bye Bye till next part