27

AUTHOR'S POV

One days after Christmas when they all have to go back, they all wake up by the  smell of warm cinnamon roll and hot chocolate.

They all ran up to the kitchen and found Jennie putting surgery glaze over the cinnamon rolls and rosé pouring the hot chocolate in the cups. They have packed their badges the day before so they were carefree.

"Woah Jennie and rosé you two made us cinnamon rolls?" Jimin tried to take one but got a slap on the hand by Jennie and rosé shook her head.

"Go get fresh first three you guys can eat it." She said glaring at everyone and rosé laugh at their faces. They all grumbled but went to get fresh.

After twenty minutes they all got down looking fresher then before. They all set down and enjoy the treat. Jennie and rosé were a little concerned cause they were giving them suger in the morning.

But shrugged off cause they won't have it amore after this. Maybe? They all got in the car to leave for Jennie's house.

Yes Jennie's house cause their parents coming back then they will leave for their house from there.

They all finished eating and boys but the bags in the car. Jennie had made extra cinnamon rolls for everyone's parents so she also pack those too.

They all got in the car and Jungkook start driving. Everyone was still enjoying Christmas songs. After twenty minutes they arrived at Jennie's house. They were taking out their stuff when everyone's parents also arrived too.

"Hi daddy."

"How is my princess?" Jennie pulled her into a tight warm hug and Jennie hugged him more tightly and everyone laughed at them.

"Good. And you? Did you eat too much unhealthy or a little bit to enjoy the Christmas?" Jennie asked with a serious face and Mr Kim nodded his head.

"Yes. I didn't eat too much but I do eat a lot of crab and shrimps." He told admitting what he had done.

"It's okay. Since you won't be getting anymore from now on till any special occasion." Jennie said with mischieve smile. Mr nodded in defeat from her.

"Okay since everyone is here why don't we all go inside and enjoy the cinnamon rolls me and chaeng have made?" Everyone nodded and went inside.

Everyone was sitting in the living room. Everyone were enjoying the cinnamon rolls with hot chocolate laughing telling about how the spend their Christmas with So much fun.

Taehyung was sitting on a distance from Jennie. She knew that he was sitting cause her dad hasn't accepted him as her boyfriend and he was respective to his decision.

But out of nowhere, suddenly Mr Kim stood up and said something that none except from him. Not even Jennie or her mom. Or anyone.

"Welcome to the family son." He said looking at Taehyung. Jennie was looking at her father in shock. Did he really accept Taehyung this fast? But how? These things, these questions wre going inside her head.

Taehyung's parents were shock and happy at the same time. Jennie was so surprised that she was looking at her dad.

"Wait! Really?" Jennie asked being surprised while standing up.

"Yeah. Why? Don't you want Taehyung to be part of our family?" He asked and Jennie shook her head making Taehyung shock by her move.

"Yes. I do want him to be part of our family and you accept him. But dad I don't want you to accept him cause I want to. I want you to accept him cause you want him not for me. You are my dad and always choose what is good for me and what's not." She explained and Mr Kim and Taehyung's parents smile at her.

"Oh no princess I didn't accept him cause you want me. But I accept him cause he is really very respectful and responsible. When I told him that I haven't accepted him as your boyfriend, he accepted it without saying anything. He even keep good distance between you and himself. Cause of he wants he would did something more while we were away from you all and I would never get to know but he didn't. He was respective to my decision and till now he is not clingy or touchy with you cause he respects my decision and you. And that is the only thing I want in my future son-in-law. If he is respectful towards me even after I didn't accept him and think how much he will respect you and your decision and will always be there for you no matter what. Cause if he wanted he would have left cause of my decision but he didn't. So I think about it a lot and I'm accepting him cause I want and definitely my cause of you." Mr Kim said and then turned to Taehyung. "Welcome to the family son."

Taehyung smile and Mr Kim hugged him like his own son. Mrs Kim (Jennie's mom) side hugged Jennie and kissed her forehead.

"So since Taehyung is accepted by Mr Kim and we already have accepted Jennie even before they start dating why don't we have a party for the new couple?" Taehyung's mom said and Jennie's mom shook her head.

"No you shouldn't accept our daughter just like that! You should check if Jennie is any good for Taehyung." Jennie's mom said and her dad also nodded but Taehyung's mom shook her head.

"No need. I already knows that she is the one for my son. Jennie remember when Taehyung asked you why you always kiss his left cheek which has a scar on it?" And Jennie nods. " And remember what you answered? You said that you like it cause it shows, that how strong he is and you even said with streak tone
that you would appreciate if he stop insulting himself and you would break-up with him if he said that again."

Jennie was shocked how did she knows this did Taehyung told her. Yeah Taehyung most have told them.

"You must be thinking how I know this right?" She asked and Jennie nods. "Well it was me who asked Taehyung to ask you this and he was recording it cause I want to know what you think of him. And I want to see if you can be the one for my son as well."

Everyone was surprised to hear her. Especially Jennie but Jennie says something unexpected that made everyone laughed.

"You are recording me? Kim Taehyung you are dead!" She says Taehyung mumbled apologies while holding his ears cutely.

"Now can we celebrate, for our new couple?" Taehyung's mom again Asked and Everyone nodded excitingly.

"Yeah and this is a great time cause we are also thinking of celebrating our new project with Taehyung's family. We can do that as well."

"And Taehyung's birthday is also coming!"  Jennie said excitingly. " Oh my goodness i don't have time. I have to think about your birthday and gifts."

Everyone was laughing at her cute reaction. Taehyung told her not to worry about anything but Jennie being Jennie didn't listen to him and told him that birthday only comes once in a year so they should celebrate that day with love. At the end Taehyung accepted his defeat and agreed with her.

I want to finish this story so badly 😭 but I don't have time to write. Aways I'll try my best. The next part will be after 20 votes. Please vote and comment
Bye Bye till next part