𝐈𝐈.

the contestants each arrived in turn

the contestants each arrived in turn. min-jun felt like it would never end. he has spotted a few contestants, who he knows will be important characters in this show. (he doesn't have a good memory, so he didn't remember everyone's name)

in group k : sung hanbin with his pretty visual, kim jiwoong and his sexy face, the yueha's trainees, the wakeone's trainee kim taerae and his pretty smile and park gunwook and his intimidating presence, and more.

in group g : the yueha's trainee (again), seok matthew and his charming smile, ciipher's keita, jay with his funny expressions, and more

he had just closed his eyes slightly when he opened them again with a start due to the sounds of surprise from the other participants. he looked up to see on the screen an famous agency : cube. the boy ranked himself with three stars. but there was already someone from this agency in the room. why were they separated? was he in a group that had already debuted? he had the answer to his question when he saw who was the famous contestant. pentagon's hui.

everyone stood up, surprised.

"wait, hold on." "it's hui sunbaenim !"

hui introduced himself :

"hello, i'm lee hoe taek from cube, i look forward to work with you all."

and bowed. he walked towards the only empty seat and stopped in front of it, but min-jun knew he wouldn't sit there. and min-jun is always right. hui turned back and climbed the stairs towards the first place seat.

he then asked if he could fight for the sit and started showing off his amazing vocals. the poor boy in the first place just walked of his own towards the plastic chair.

while everyone around them was talking, min-jun and hanbin were chatting and kim taerae, who was sitting next to hanbin, joined their discussion.

suddenly the lights went out, and the metallic voice on the screen echoed in the room.

"the place that will fulfill the dreams of the boy who shines the brightest. we have 50 boys in k group, and 49 boys in g group. a total of 99 boys. welcome."