𝐈𝐈.

once the signal song was over, all the trainees returned to the dormitory

once the signal song was over, all the trainees returned to the dormitory. and min-jun, that idiot, stuck with matthew all evening like a lost child. they talked, and played just dance (yes, min-jun sneaked into the staff room to get his switch). 

after having it confiscated (again), he remained in the room where all the contestants were grouped, with matthew, of course.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

the next day, they were all gathered in the same gymnasium as before. inside, there was a sort of staircase where the ranking of the participants and their names were written. numbers were also noted on the ground. but curiously, names were missing. min-jun asked himself where his name was too.

"my name isn't here..."

"just sit where there is space, don't worry." advised min-jun.

the noise stopped when hwan min hyun entered the gym.

"i'm star master hwan min hyun, nice to meet you."

he talked a little (min-jun didn't listen), then finally spoke about the first mission.

"star creators from all over the world judged your signal song performance. where you are standing right now, is the ranking based on signal song's fan video"

"wow !"   "amazing..."

"they are trainees who don't know their ranking, right ? you made the top 9 of signal song's fan video assessment from each group. congratulations !"

"what ? "me ?"

this stupid min-jun had a really stupid expression on his face. a mixture of joy but also disgust mixed with surprise. yeah, really funny.

"i will now announce the ranking of each group :

group k :

9. trainee lee dong yeol

8. trainee oh seong min

7. trainee cha woong gi

6. trainee han yujin

5. trainee lee seung hwan

4. trainee kim min-jun (sorry daeul stans)

3. trainee sung hanbin

2. trainee kim jiwoong

1. trainee lee hoe taek"

eh ? fourth ? min-jun was surprised. "am I actually a celebrity?" was what he was thinking.

"for group g :

9. trainee seok matthew

8. trainee ricky

7. trainee zhanghao

6. trainee jay

5. trainee cong

4. trainee hiroto

3. trainee keita

2. trainee anthony

1. trainee dang hong hai"

after cheering and applauding the first ones, min hyun revealed the first mission of boys planet.

"the first mission is..."

to be continued...★★★