𝐈𝐕.

so. for starters (and for a change), min-jun was upset. and it showed on his face. his mouth formed a displeased pout and his eyes glared at the person who caused his great misfortune.

lee hoe taek, this horrible person. how dare he not choose him ? min-jun was going to give him the beating of his life. and hanbin, his brother, his father, abandons him like that ? min-jun's heart was filled with resentment. (poor baby)

hui's team was made up of hanbin, yedam, jeonghyeon, seongmin, seobin and gyuvin. even gyuvin, his big baby, betrayed him like that.

then it was dang hong hai's turn, who choose anthony, jay, wumuti, haruto and a guy he doesn't recognize.

and after him, his savior arrived. kim jiwoong. his angel from heaven.

"i choose trainee kim min-jun." he announced. min-jun, at that moment, knew it was his moment. his sulky face then changed with a resplendent smile.

he crossed the room and threw himself into jiwoong's arms shouting "hyunnnng

he crossed the room and threw himself into jiwoong's arms shouting "hyunnnng...."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

on the other hand, hanbin felt guilty for min-jun. the other he considered his closest friend in the competition was not in his team. but when jiwoong choose him, he felt better.

hanbin heard the exclamations of the other participants. like :

"these two together, impossible !"     "min-jun is just so good...."      "their faces are just..."

hanbin had nothing to worry about.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

min-jun was happy, yujin and taerae were called. the team was made up of him, jiwoong, yujin (his little baby), taerae, yunseo, junhyeon and jongwoo.

when they came to stand next to the other teams, min-jun (that idiot) gave a half-sulking, half-mocking look towards hui, hanbin and gyuvin.

the rest of the teams, min-jun (still) didn't listen, except for matthew, his prince charming, who ends up with keita, zhanghao and others. as keita stopped at 6 people, they will perform kill this love

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

it was then time to choose the song they were going to perform. the groups of hui and hong hai went first, then it was his group's turn. when they entered, love me right and kill this love were grayed out. they stared at the song's names.

"i want back door." said jiwoong.

"yeah, me too."

"same."

they ended up choosing back door.