𝐈𝐈𝐈.

"it's a group k vs g group battle

"it's a group k vs g group battle." min hyun announced.

the look of disgust and anger on min-jun's face said everything he was thinking.

"what, again ? it's starting to get long ? how will i be able to become friends with the others in group g ?".

the frown on his face made his face appear determined and filled with the desire to win from the point of view of the other participants. 

"he looks angry !" 

"he looks like a gangster who is going to hit you in the street for no reason..."

"min-jun really looks like he wants to win." 

poor ignorant people...

getting back to the point, min hyun continued to explain the first mission.

"i'll explain the rules now. group k and group g' trainees will form seven teams each. and among seven mission songs, the teams that chose the same song will perform. the stars creators sill vote on site and determine the winning team.

after the group battle between k and g, there will be the first elimination of boys planet."

the contestants cried and feared his words.

"no..."    "fighting !"

"but don't worry, because I also have good news for you." min hyun continued.

"to the team that won by getting the most vote from star creators, 100.000 points will be awarded. after combined each team's scores, the group who got the highest score will be given 10.000 extra benefit points."

okay, little fact: min-jun is not good at math. but even he knows that it's important.

"that's not all. star creators will choose a team they want to see again. that team will be given a chance to be on m countdown. you'll have the opportunity to reveal an exclusive pr content through mnet's video platform."

okay, min-jun had to admit it wasn't too bad.

"i will now reveal the songs.

seventeen [very nice]

exo [love me right]

bts [danger]

nct dream [hot sauce]

wanna one [burn it up]

stray kids [back door]

blackpink [kill this love]"

well, we can say that there is a choices.

"there must be a reason why you are standing in order of signal song's fan video assessment ranking, right ? the trainees with high rankings will get to pick team members first."

oh ? how surprising... min-jun wasn't surprised at all.

"let's pick team members starting now. the trainee who where first in signal song's fan video assessment in each group can pick the team members. after they complete the first team, the next trainees who are next in the ranking will choose their teammates."

ok, let's hope someone chooses me. min-jun hoped.

"group k's lee hoe taek, please come forward."

hui stepped forward and takes place besides min hyun.

"did you already decide your teammates ?" asked the star master.

"yes i did." hui answered. surprised noises resounded in the room.

"then, please call the names of your teammates."

"the first trainee i pick is sung han bin."

well, shit.

thank you so much for reading this book, i love you all ! kiss •*:。✩