𝐈𝐈𝐈.

Once the choreography was shown to the k group, all the contestants were taken to their dormitory rooms

(I don't remember the arrangement of the rooms, so I'll do according to my imagination.)

min-jun found himself in kim jiwoong, park gunwook and hui's room. as you might expect, min-jun is a generally extroverted person, so he had no problem relaxing the atmosphere of the room. 

for example, when all the members entered the room, min-jun invited the other three to sit down and take turns introducing themselves.

"Hi ! i'm min-jun and I'm happy to share a room with you all! besides, I loved your performances. jiwoong shi, you were very sexy, and gunwook shi, you are so strong. hui sunbaenim, your voice is so pleasant to hear!"

"thank you !" jiwoong cracked a fonding smile.

"i loved your performance too, it was so good..." replied gunwook.

"how old are you ?" asked hui.

"i'm 19 and i was born in 2003." answered min-jun.

"oh, you're older than me. I'm a 2005 liner."

"!, then you can call me hyung! I always dreamed of being called that." exclaimed min-jun.

"ok, then".

"and you jiwoong ?" asked hui.

"december 14 in 1998" replied jiwoong.

"another december's buddy !"

I can tell you that the conversation didn't stop there, and that with the switch that min-jun had brought in secret, they played a lot of just dance song, until they had it confiscated by the staff.

a shorter chapter than usual today, I'm sorry. love ♥♥♥