𝐕.

for the rest of the evening, min-jun stayed with yujin and gyuvin

for the rest of the evening, min-jun stayed with yujin and gyuvin. the two young men, younger than him, were already on his friendship list. They practiced movements and and the lyrics together. min-jun forced them to call him "hyung". despite their complaints, they ended up giving up.

the next day, the contestants were divided by their levels into classes to improve the theme song. min-jun's group had solji (he finally remembered her name) as star master for vocals.

many were stressed about losing their stars, but not min-jun. A brief summary of his thoughts :

"maybe it would be better if I lowered my levels, right ? but I would appear disinterested in the eyes of the public..."

after having made all the trainees sing together, solji decided to make them sing one by one. the first was kum junhyeon who received compliments, keita and haruto, who said he was "tone deaf" (of course, min-jun laughed).

it was then the turn of gyuvin, who suffered criticism from solji.

"have you been living abroad ?" she asked.

"no."

"then why your prononciation is bad ? this is k-pop !"

at this point, min-jun hopes that the glare he gave solji wasn't captured by cameras.

yujin was attacked by star master's critics too.

but min-jun was angry : no one can to attack his babies.

it was finally his turn, and of course, he nailed it.

"i think you could improve even more with time, but it was really good." she said.

"thank you."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

it was finally dance class. his favorite class.

after a demonstration of back koo young, each contestant passed with their groups. yujin, again, got yelled at. 

"do you want to go to the bottom this time ?"

"no."

"even my son could've done it."

he then asked gyuvin.

"did you performed together ?"

"yes" 

"did you only performed "kick it" for years ?"

and boy, min-jun was more than annoyed. what were all their problems ? yujin is only 16 and gyuvin not much older. and he wasn't the only one who was angry. zhanghao too.

min-jun was going to form an alliance with him. that was for sure.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

in the evening, we could have a phone call. min-jun was seriously hesitant about who to call. his parents, or seojin and hayoung ? 

currently, his parents are in france and he hasn't heard from them for a few months, after a childhood argument. seojin and hayoung are like his siblings, they stayed with him and he is grateful to them.

the choice was quick.

"ya, mi-junkie, why are you calling at this hour, was going to bed.???"

"it's 7:30 p.m, what are you talking about !?"

Their argument lasted the entire call, until he was told to hang up.

unfortunately for yujin, his mother did not respond, so he went to console him during the evening, and he decided before going to sleep to become zhanghao's friend (child).

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

the day after, the signal song test day has finally come.

thank you so much form reading this book ! kiss and love ☽❦