𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝟏 𝐦𝐢𝐧. 𝐩𝐫.

when doors with the boys planet logo separated in two, a young boy with a very beautiful visual appeared

when doors with the boys planet logo separated in two, a young boy with a very beautiful visual appeared. a microphone was in his hand, and he was wearing a constipated smile on his face.

he began, while putting a playful false enthusiastic air :

« ladies and gentlemen, get ready for one minute of pure adrenaline and breathtaking entertainment! welcome to time attack 1 min on boys planet, where dreams come true in the blink of an eye – or vanish as quickly as an "oppa" changes his hairstyle! » he laughed ( a crow laugh) and went on.

« today, our rising star, kim min-jun, or me, is ready to conquer the stage with all the charm, talent, and maybe a bit of clumsiness that defines him. min-jun is so fast, he's been timed eating ramen in 30 seconds... with chopsticks ! » he proceeded to continue, despite all the embarrassment contained in him.

« picture this: he can sing, dance, and make us laugh, all in less time than it takes a korean drama to go from a misunderstanding to a love confession ! »

« so, buckle up, because here comes the king of time attack, the ace of the survival show, and our hope for glory, the wonderful and somewhat unpredictable min-jun !

[in a solemn and dramatic tone]
"the clock is ticking, the pressure is rising, and he is ready to give it his all... or at least try very hard!"

« go kim min-jun, show us you're faster than a k-pop comeback and more charming than a wink from your favorite bias ! »

« the show starts now! »

the comments went wild. what do you mean... he didn't even presented himself ???