𝐕𝐈.

group k and group g were gathered in separate spaces, separated by levels

group k and group g were gathered in separate spaces, separated by levels. he urged hanbin, jiwoong and taerea, who were in three stars, to quickly come and join him. in front of them was a screen which suddenly lit up.

star masters appeared, and explained the signal song test.

"you'd be entering the test room we're in, and perform the signal song in front of us." explained lip j.

"the winning team with a greater total of stars will be performing the highlight of "here i am"." continued choi young-joon.

the first of group k to pass was mingyu. min-jun had seen him training in the dormitory hallway when he was talking with hanbin, and decided to help him a little. but despite his efforts, he kept zero stars.

next was doha that he didn't know very well, but still encouraged. he also kept zero stars.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

after the passages of two trainees whose names min-jun doesn't remember, it was jiwoong's turn.

"go go jiwoong ah, go go jiwoong ah !" min-jun encouraged, doing the cheerleader dances.

in the end, he maintained his level : three stars.

after him, a few trails passed, and it was taerae, his buddy.

when he goes to enter the evaluation room, min-jun smiles brightly at him. he got three stars, like jiwoong, despite his absolutely perfect voice.

gunwook (the tyrant), came after him, and like the two others before him, kept three stars.

min-jun didn't understand the problem. How come only three stars for his buddies ?

but finally, the curse was broken with the test of hanbin, who finally got all stars.

of course, min-jun being overplayed, shouted when hanbin came to sit next to him.

and finally, it was his turn to pass. the whole group k encouraged him, and he entered the test room.

"you know, you left a good impression on us during your first performance. we're counting on you"

"thank you".

min-jun positioned himself and the song started.

his movements were precise and in rhythm, and his voice remained stable throughout the dance.

it was simply perfect

the song ended, and the mentors applauded.

"well done, it was really good. I really liked your facial expressions." commented lee seok hoon.

"thank you, masters nim" min-jun bowed, and exited the room.

when he left, the mentors debated his level.

"his movements were really very rhythmic and sharp. but what I liked the most was his presence on stage" explained choi young-joon.

"his expressions almost hypnotized me" laughed lip j

the star masters gived him *** stars.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

the trainees watched min-jun's evaluation with mouth wide open. with only two months, he was at this level ? 

hanbin, taerae, jiwoong, gunwook and hui were proud. really proud to be his friends.

when min-jun entered the room, all eyes were on him. he walked slowly towards the place of the three stars, but walked around with a smirk and came to sit next to hanbin and put an arm around his shoulders.

"guys, i survived." just three words brought forth a thunder of applause and whistles.

thank you all for reading this ! i really love you all. ✿✓