party

It's sunday and i am really excited for the party, i spent my morning with Lizzy and Leo, we played hide and seek, badminton and other games. I had fun with them. And went shopping to buy Jack's birthday present.

But sometimes it's like i woke up from a nightmare.
The things which Issak did traumatized me and i have panic attacks when i remember his name or see him in the school.
He didn't bother me after submitting the thesis, but he didn't allow anyone to talk with me.
He wants me to suffer and be alone.
'Jerk'.

Aunt Isabel bought me a dress and said it's her last gift and hugged me.

It's 7.30pm. I took a bath and got ready for the party. I wore the dress she gave me. It's too revealing for me, but she said to enjoy it as long as you are young and persuaded me to wear it.

Suddenly Issak's thought came to me, he doesn't like wearing these dresses. It made me nervous and i started to have a panic attack.

After sometime i collected myself, he cannot control me, he doesn't have any rights, he won't see me
And so on....

After sometime i collected myself, he cannot control me, he doesn't have any rights, he won't see meAnd so on

I applied some eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. I covered the burnt thigh with some foundation.
I wore high heels and that's it i am ready.

It's 8.30am. I booked a cab and went to the lulu club, i am really nervous and also excited.

I saw Jack in his black coat, he looked stunning, his curly hair, jaw line, beard, soft doe eyes everything was perfect, he is so handsome and I can't take my eyes off him.

'Hey Hana, you look gorgeous', he said making me blush.

'so do you' i said giving him a small side hug.

It's only been a week since we got to know each other, but he makes me feel comfortable.

He introduced his friends and family, everyone was so calm and friendly to me.

'so we are waiting for the last person, my cousin, till then do you wanna dance ?' he asked me to hold his hands.

'I don't know how to dance'

'It s okay just follow my lead' he said and took my hands.

The music was low, the vibe was good and he made me feel safe.

He started to move his legs and hands and also instructed my moves.

I smiled at him and followed his every move.

He kept his left hand on my waist and right on my shoulder.

He moved gently with the rhythm.
At this point there is only an inch gap between us.

I looked at his intense, calm and beautiful eyes, it made me forget everything, the reality which i desperately wanted to.

'Hana?' i heard HIS voice, it made me stop everything i was doing, i turned to his voice, anxious, nervous and the fear was evident on my face.

A/N:
I know it's not the story part we want, but i need plots to build my story.
Hope it gets good in the next chapter.
Comment your thoughts.
Vote and support❤️‍🩹