bitches

After that incident, everyone was normal like they didn't witness this harassment and violence, isn't it a punishable offence, my body is filled with bruises, I'm a victim but here I'm treated like a rag, where he can stomp on me, use me, hurt me.

' we'll go to my home after school ' he informed me from behind.

At this point i know I don't have a say, he'll order and i should comply with it.

The classes went as usual, during the break i went near the staff room, my mind is debating whether to say this to the teacher, but with my bruises isn't it visible he is hurting me, it obvious to them and they choose to ignore it.

With the defeated debate i went back to the class, Issak's side chick's came and sat infront of me.
'look at her cheeks, she deserves it, now i can't see your attitude, beauty' lilly said to me, mia and jessi laughed like it's a joke of the year.

'get lost' i said already annoyed by them.

'sorry, but we have other plans' they said while they stood up and  dragged me to the restroom.

'what the fuck is wrong with you, i haven't even talked with you girls before, leave me alone, can't you see I'm already fucked up' i shouted at them, venting my anger.

'shh calm baby, why so much anger, let me cool you' lilly said, while other girls bought a bucket of dirty water.

I wandered to run away but 2 girls got a good hold of me, i thrashed around, plead them but they are really bitches.
Lilly poured the water on me, making me drench, its stinky smell made me nauseous.

I'm already exhausted, there is no room in me to fight them, 'happy now? ' i asked them with no emotion, losing the urge to live.

'not really, you're not funny' they said smirking with a playful tone.

I went to the class, as everyone saw me with disgust, i stared at Zara,  she turned immediately avoiding, i can understand her who likes to be an outcast.

'fuck everyone' i murmured taking my bag, leaving the class.

I walked around for an hour with the stinking dress, I don't know what to do, I can't go home looking like this, I can't buy new dress, I don't have any friends.

I stood on the bridge, seeing the beautiful view of sun with a little clouds, it's neither hot nor cold, beautiful climate to go on picnic with family.

Day by day I'm losing the will to live, what's the meaning of life, I don't have anyone for me, I'm not happy, there won't be a single person to cry for me when i die.

'I don't want to die, i just wanted to be loved' i shouted and cried my heart out.

After relaxing i walked to my tormentor, because i don't know where to go.

I went to his house and sat near the door, waiting for him as darkness consumed me.

A/N
Vote and comment ✨