Character Aesthetic-2

Somavanshi Brother's

( worshipers of moon )
________

☽⋇⋆ 𝕽𝖚𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖐𝖘𝖍 𝕾𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎 ⋆⋇☾

Rudransh Somavanshi, elder son of King and currently the king of Indrajala

Rudransh Somavanshi, elder son of King and currently the king of Indrajala. the adopted son of the late king , Rudrabhadra, He found him inside the dark cave , which was the only entrance connecting the outer world from this world  .grew up in the palace surrounded by luxury and power. Despite the love of his adoptive father and brother, he grew cold and distant. As he ascended to the throne, his demeanor grew even colder, his rule marked by a ruthless efficiency that brooked no dissent. He showed little regard for the well-being of his subjects, viewing them as pawns to be manipulated in his quest for dominance.

Despite the turmoil raging within him, he never allowed himself to show weakness or vulnerability. He buried his emotions deep inside, refusing to let anyone see the pain and loneliness that gnawed at his soul.

Though he ruled with an iron fist, his inner turmoil remained hidden from all who knew him.

He was a king feared by many, yet understood by few.

-------⚔️🗝️⚔️--------

‧˚₊✩ 𝕳𝖆𝖗𝖘𝖍 𝕾𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎 ✩‧₊˚

Harsh Somvanshi , the second son of the king, whose infectious bubbliness and innocent charm light up any room he enters

Harsh Somvanshi , the second son of the king, whose infectious bubbliness and innocent charm light up any room he enters. With a silver tongue, he effortlessly sweet-talks his way into the hearts of all who encounter him, his deadly handsomeness only adding to his allure. Adored by everyone in the kingdom, he effortlessly navigates social circles with grace and ease.

Yet beneath his jovial facade lies a labyrinth of secrets, carefully guarded and buried deep within. Despite his outgoing nature, Adrien is remarkably secretive, concealing his true self behind a mask of amiability. Behind closed doors, he grapples with his inner demons, never daring to express his real feelings to anyone, fearing the vulnerability it might expose.

_______

Every name , surname are totally fiction and has nothing to do with real life.