Character Introduction

Iyla HAS to have her new boss. She won't settle for less, even if that meant playing his toy until he finally falls for her. She's so delusional, right? He could never feel anything towards her, and this was just a silly crush... right?

...

(eye-luh) Iyla Cecilia Salas, she was something special. She was strong, smart, confident. All around epitome of optimism. She can be a little delusional, overtalkative, too friendly and trusting. A little delusion never hurt nobody, right? Right?!

Victor Odette Delarosa. The name itself would make someone think he was full of himself, wouldn't it? Quite the opposite, if you will. He's quiet, composed, not quick to anger. He keeps to his self way too often, his friends hate his privacy, his peace thanks him for it. He's a hard worker, and an even harder lover. Take that exactly as you thought, in both ways.

Gina Mae Salibi, childhood best friend of Iyla. Down for literally everything, including violence. Please do not let her commit violence. She's headstrong like Iyla, but, she's not nearly as nice as her best friend. She's often the one to catch someone's true colors before Iyla, and when she warns, she has to urge Iyla not to give benefit of the doubt, an exhausting job, if she does say so herself. She'd do it forever and always, though.

Ollie (Olivia) Jean Delarosa, Victor's bestest friend and little sister. She has her brother wrapped around her finger, just the way he does her. They are joined at the hip since they lost their parents when she was 4. She's bubbly but, mean. She's sweet but, don't think you can overlook her and undermine her. She's a force to be reckoned with.

Dustin Morales, Victor's college roommate-turned-bestfriend, for now. Dustin absolutely despised Victor, wrongfully but, they fixed that. He just didn't understand how someone could be that reserved and quiet.