Secret

Something about fucking your boss, makes work so much more fun. The idea of being his secret, his stress relief, the thing that drives the man who runs everything, insane. It had been over two weeks since Iyla drunkenly, and successfully, texted and slept with her boss, the very man she had been mentally fiending for, for weeks. For the last two weeks, Iyla had been seeing Victor every. Single. Night. Getting everything she ever needed, sexually, from the most attractive man she had ever encountered. Work was normal, outside of that. They had another meeting coming up, the monthly meeting. Iyla's shift was actually about to end, so she spent her last half our just scrolling aimlessly through her Facebook, reacting and sharing posts left and right. She was twisting in her swivel chair, sitting on one of her legs, the other dangling over her knee. She kept checking the time, this was the longest half hour she had ever endured.

"What're you doing, Ms. Salas?" Iyla jumped, hearing that same gorgeous, deep Brazilian accent rumble from behind her, she turned her seat towards Victor, offering a smile to him, she shrugged her shoulders, looking down at her laptop's clock, and sighing.
"Waiting for the day to be over, I'm tired." she responds, setting her phone down on the desk, she tilted her head, taking brief moment to size him up, his normal attire, always looking so good. Meanwhile, Iyla was wearing her pink scrubs, and white crocs. Her scrubs fit her body so well, especially when she tucked the top into the bottom, it hugged her waist just right.

"Must be so nice to go home and relax," He chuckles, knowing he was coming in to do some catch up work, he hadn't been in for the past couple of days. That didn't stop him from making time to fuck Iyla, though. He was way too infatuated with this woman, he had never even blinked at an employee, something about Iyla was so damn intriguing; and it wasn't just her looks and body, that was a massive bonus.

"It is," she smiled. "Get to go home, shower, lay down completely naked... maybe stay that way, the way this day has gone." she hums, knowing exactly what she was doing.
"Sounds like you've got your end of day activities figured out then, hm?" he smirks, sliding one hand into his pocket, the other carrying his work bag.
"I need you to do something for me," Iyla giggled and Victor rolled his eyes, smiling. "For work." he confirmed, watching Iyla huff in disappointment.
"Tomorrow I am going to be sending out drafts of the new scripts and a couple more offices we are taking on, do you think you can send out the mass meeting invite, and have your department up to speed, and can you lead the meeting this Wednesday?" Iyla nodded slowly, she had picked up her phone, again, at this point and she started writing in her notes. She started to respond as she finished writing.
"Yes, absolutely I can." she happily agrees, looking up to him once again. "Anything else?" she asked, a little overtime wouldn't hurt her check.
"Nope, not that I can think of... I believe it's you and what is her name... Donna? That's here, right?" he questions, Iyla laughed, tucking her belongings into her bag, looking around her desk for her headphones case, sliding those in there as well and re-clipping her facility badge onto her waistband.
"Donnie, she leaves in about an hour, why?" she wondered.
"You want to get started on the material for the meeting? Just so we are ahead and prepared? Ollie will be here soon, so she can listen in, because they will be splitting the seven accounts we are getting, with us. But, I want them done a certain way, my sister isn't as organized as I am." he rolled his eyes, watching her stand up now, he could smell her perfume, and he relished in it, her hair was back to it's natural curly state, long and bouncy, and she wore her hair in a styled 'fro or frizzy locks, almost like Julia Roberts, just prettier. Which is crazy, Julia Roberts is gorgeous. Her hair smelled clean, almost like vanilla.
"I don't see why not, Gina is working tonight, so I don't have anything to do." she shrugs, looking him in the eyes, now. It meant a lot more, now, when she looks at him. So much more, she feels like she needs to feel his fingers on her again, and in her.
"Perfect," he responds, his phone in his hand now, he was replying to his sister's texts. "Let's get started then?"