Freaky Friday

It's Friday, and it's payday, and Gina isn't working? What God's finally decided to bless Iyla like this? Iyla had been trying to get Gina out the house for months now. Gina works and helps her parents more than she is needed too because she loves them, deeply. She never wants to see them struggling, but, she fails to see that she needs to take time for herself as well, her mother always tells her, and so does Iyla. Iyla was excited, they haven't gone out in a long time together, mostly from work, and because every time they go drinking, Iyla and Gina play girlfriends. Because, men are just... weird. So, they start off by being seductive with each other, and when the men never stop, they start making out. Don't get it twisted, they're only best friends. Who have lots and lots of fun with each other. Exactly like that, yes. They both knew they would never be good for each other relationship wise, Gina knows Iyla is straight, she just likes to have fun with Gina, and Gina likes to have fun with Iyla, but, she has no feelings towards her. She does, however, get jealous of other's attention on Iyla.

"Gina! You almost done, I need to brush my teeth!" Iyla yells from her bedroom, Iyla lived by herself, so Gina would always come and get ready and stay the night at her place. Iyla was dressed in a very provocative outfit, her goal tonight was compliments, and LOTS of them. She was wearing a white see-through poster girl outfit, it was a body suit that went all the way down her legs, but, had heart-shaped cut-outs all along the left side of her body and heart-shaped cut-outs with diamonds lined around the hearts on her chest, exposing her chest. She chose pasties instead of a bra tonight, her hair was freshly done so all she had to do was take down her bonnet and let the freshly installed lace wig fall and be brushed out and styled. She paired her outfit with some cute black sandals, because she planned on dancing tonight. She spent some more time checking herself over in her body mirror when she heard the bathroom door open and she smiled, trotting over and gawking at her best friend. "You look so good, oh my gosh." she grins, pulling her into the hallway and walking a circle around her.

"I'm glad you approve," Gina laughs, reaching up and throwing her curls into a messy top bun, she liked the more natural, sexy look. She was wearing ripped fitted jeans that hug her just right, white VANS, and a see-through tube top she was borrowing from Iyla, she also chose pasties, but just the regular skin colored ones, Iyla had black 'X's on her chest.

"I do." She nods firmly, giggling, slipping past her and into the bathroom to finish the rest of her readying ritual. After brushing her teeth and styling her hair, she redid her lip coloring and touched up her highlight and she checked herself over, ravishing, if you will. Iyla was in love with herself, but, not in a conceited type of way, in an 'I have the confidence I deserve to have' kind of way. She's perfect, to herself, and that was all that mattered, nobody has ever made her feel less than, even when they tried.

"I'm ready!" she chimes, going to the room and getting her purse and shoving her belongings in there, along with another black sheer outfit and a new set of panties, just in case.
"You over prepare." Gina laughs, grabbing the keys and her phone and slipping her wallet in her back pocket. "You think I'm over prepared, I say I'm just rightfully cautious. What if someone spills something on me? What If I have a one night stand?" She laughs, following Gina out of the house.

-----------------------

The girls had started their night out at a bar, pre-gaming there, and then they made their way over to a nightclub, they danced together, drank, made out a couple of times, and Gina had the most amazing dance from Iyla. It's around midnight, by this time, and Iyla wanted to go to the strip club. One thing about Iyla? Is when it came to pretty girls doing crazy tricks and showing every bit of their sexy bodies, she was gonna pay. She LOVED the strip club, she loved lap dances, she loved supporting sex workers, they were her favorite. They made it over to Silhouettes Gentleman's Club, they lived near the beach, so the strips usually had all the clubs in one area, which made it easier to club hop. They got into the club, stamped and ready to go. Her and Gina found a spot to sit, and Iyla left her purse with Gina, and she went to the bar to order shots and trade in some bills for ones.