Prologue // The beginning of everything.

"Juno was mad, he knew he'd been had so he shot at the sun with a gun, shot at the sun with a gun"

3rd pov

 Master Su-Han grew more desperate in each growing hour, many thoughts ran through his head. He knew that if he didn't find a solution the order of guardians would fall, Hell, everyone knew. Everyone knew they were screwed no matter how much Su-Han promised it was all going to be fine yet, it wasn't fine it was far from fine actually, The Hunters of the Boxes defenses grew and theirs fell... 

     Su-Han was stuck, He had no clue what to even do... what could he do? play hooky till he eventually died? Su-Han scoffed at the thought, he can never truly die. Stupid deal... stupid miraculous.. stupid gimm-. A thought went through his mind. 'Wait. That's it, Gimmi, Gimmi can save us... but... if i were to wish the Hunters gone a new evil would replace them...' He huffed defeatedly before looking out his rooms window, Children played in the courtyard. Su-Han suddenly had another thought, yet this time he looked uncertain 'What if... what if we created a weapon... something who can swiftly dispose of hundreds...' Su-hans thoughts ran as he scrambled to his desk rustling through papers grabbing a blank one and scribbling on it 'I wish for a powerful weapon, in return i shall give you a child sacrifice' The paper read as he said it softly out loud reading it like a script. "Perfect, Now..." Su-Han said before turning to the door 'Lets just hope this works. for all our sakes' He didn't dare say out loud, This had to work.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He gulped as Gimmis form towered over him, Their presence giving off a intimidating aura, Gimmi looked unamused

"@ w1$h... !$ Th@t @ll !m g00d f0r t0 y0u hum@ns.." They spoke their voice distorted as ever, Displeasure laced their words as Su-Han huffed 

"Its for a good cause and we know it..." Su-han said but... did he know it? Was this truly the only way... He shook the thoughts out of his head as Gimmi gave him a questioning look before speaking 

"F!n3 f!n3 Tell me y0ur de$!re$" Gimmi said leaning over all of their eyes trained on Su-Han, Su-han gulped as he recited 

     "I wish for a powerful weapon, In return i shall give you a child sacrifice." Su-han said nervously holding out a bundle of blankets a baby's head poking out as Gimmis gaze hardened  looking at the baby, They stayed silent

     "@lright."Gimmi finally spoke, The room filled with a pink color as the universe was destroyed and rebuilt, Su-Han shivered as all he saw was abyss for awhile before getting placed back in the room from which he came, Laid where Gimmi once stood was the... BABY?! Su-Han thought angerly as he stormed over to the child "This is a baby! i asked for a weapon!! GIMMI!!" He roared around in anger as he looked at the child, Tears gathering at its eyes. "Pathetic... wait... 1...  2... 3... 4...!" Su-han counted breathlessly as he looked under the child's eyes, Where a second smaller pair laid underneath.

     The more Su-Han stared the more.. un-right this baby looked, long antennae stretched from its head as long tendrils rested on the sides of its face and... are those mandibles...? he brushed back the cloth from the baby's head... two cat like ears sat on the babys head "What the fuck are you... I asked for a weapon not a mon-" Su-han stopped 'Oh. this is the weapon', he had been so caught up in his solution he forgot how the wishes worked. '... We might be able to work with this...' he thought with a grin as he picked up the baby "Lets go, Natis."