|Toge Inumaki|

Start writing your story

Couldn't come up with a title. Oops.

I apologize if it's bad I'm not really good with Angst. Or fluff😖

|Requested|

Toge Inumaki stood his ground against a formidable curse. The curse could cancel out his curse technique, which made his attacks futile. The air crackled with tension as he faced off against it, its malevolent aura sending shivers down his spine.

With a swift movement, Toge unleashed his cursed words again, hoping to do at least some damage. "Die!" He yells, aiming to subdue the creature before him. But the curse was relentless, canceling his attack. Its monstrous form twisting and contorting  launched a barrage of attacks.

Toge dodged and weaved through the onslaught, his movements graceful yet decisive as he sought an opening to strike. But the curse was cunning, anticipating his every move with eerie precision, its relentless assault pushing Toge to his limits.

As the battle continued, Toge found himself outnumbered and outmatched, his body bearing the brunt of the curse's relentless onslaught. Blow after blow landed with bone-crushing force, sent him back battered and bloodied, his strength waning with each passing moment.

Desperation clawed at Toge's heart as he struggled to get up and keep fighting, his vision swimming with pain and exhaustion. Yet, even in the face of overwhelming odds, he refused to stop.

 The curse stopped and blew his tongue out at him in a taunting way. But In that moment, he saw an opening. He drew upon the last reserves of his strength to unleash a final, desperate attack.

 Toge unleashed his cursed speech with all the power he could muster, his words ringing out like a thunderclap as they collided with the curse head-on. 

And then, with a deafening screech, the curse was vanquished, its form dissipating into nothingness as Toge collapsed to the ground, his body broken and bruised, but his spirit unbroken.

That was the state that Y/N found him, their heart seizing with fear at the sight of their Lover's  friend's gravely injured form. Toge sustained severe wounds, leaving him on the brink of death. With trembling hands, they rushed to Toge's side, their eyes filled with concern as they cradled him close, their tears mingling with his own as their heart wrenched from seeing him in this half-dead state.

With tears clouding their vision, Y/N wasted no time in rushing Toge to the nearest hospital, cradling him gently in their arms as they navigated through the chaos of the battlefield. The journey felt endless, each passing moment filled with fear and uncertainty.

Finally reaching the safety of the hospital, Y/N watched over Toge as he lay unconscious, hooked up to machines that monitored his fragile condition. And then, against all odds, Toge stirred, his eyes fluttering open to gaze at Y/N with a mixture of exhaustion and determination.

"Kelp." he murmured weakly, a faint smile gracing his lips despite the pain that etched his features.

Y/N's relief was palpable, but it was quickly replaced by annoyance as Toge attempted to lighten the mood with a feeble joke. Without hesitation, Y/N delivered a gentle slap to the back of Toge's head, their voice trembling with emotion as they scolded him for his recklessness. Saying thing like,"You're lucky I was the one who found you and not Maki!"

Despite her scolding, she remained by Toge's side, feeling relived that he didn't die. It was starting to get really late, midnight almost. Y/N checked their phone before sighing. "Move over. Looks like I'm staying."

Toge complied silently and they got into the hospital bed with him. His face flushed because of how they were, leading him to try and out more space between them. As they both slowly fell asleep, their bodies unconsciously moved towards each other seeking warmth. 

When they wake up, they'll see each other in a tangled mess. But that story is for another time. Not today though.

I rushed this so much.