CHAPTER 2

__________________

__________________

|his arrival|
__________________

The cars arrived in front of the house. RAGHUVANSHI'S PALACE.

soon a young man in his late 20s came out of the car. He was none other than their elder son.

"Tahir mera bacha"

(Tahir, my child)

Surekha said while looking at his young grandson.

rekha felt jealous because of tahir's look. Her son, Ritesh always eats and is like a potato according to her. But the identity is the most important thing which defines a man by his behavior.

"Daadi"

(Grandma)

He said and touched her feet. She smiled and patted his head. Radha smiled because she raised a gentleman. He looked up and his eyes met with his mother's who was standing behind Rekha. He ignored her and walked towards her. He hugged his mother who's eyes brimmed with tears. She closed her eyes when she felt her son hugging her after a duration of 20 years. She always taught him the difference between good and bad through the phone Or vedio call. Now, she was witnessing her son.

Her grip around him tightened. He felt his mother's warmth. He closed his eyes too. Rekha sighed and said loudly,

"Aab bas bhi kar.... Apni maa ko saans nahi lene dega kya? "

(Now stop it already.... Aren't you going to let your mother breath?)

He didn't reply. She again said,

"Bade kuch puch-"

(Something elders were-)

She stopped in the middle when she saw him breaking the hug. He held his mother shoulders and said,

"Maa, chaliye apni haathon ka kheer mujhe banakar dijiye... I am craving for it.... Baad mein logon se baat karenge"

(Mother, let's go... Please can you make me your hand kheer... I am craving for it... We will talk with people later)

He walked with his mother. Surekha smiled towards her grandson who is young and has everything for which he would be called as the eldest heir. His aura screams the power of raghuvanshi's and that's the main thing which matters surekha the most.

Rekha walked towards surekha and said,

"Aapne dekha na kaise badtameezi-"

(You have seen that right how he wa-)

She stopped in the middle when surekha showed her palm.