CHAPTER 7

____________________________

|marriage and obsession|
____________________________

"Tu pagal hai kya tahir!!! "

(Are you mad tahir?)

Radha said as she looked at the view. Tahir held yn's hand in his firm grip. He is not ready to leave her. Yn was crying silently. Radha walked towards her.

"Mere bete toh tumne apne jaal mein fasaya hai na? "

(You trapped my son isn't?)

Yn looked up towards her with her angry eyes.

"Aapka beta doodh peeta bacha nahi hai jo meine usse samjha diya aur woh samjh gaya"

(Your son is not an infant that I made him understand and he understood)

Yn said being brave. Surekha's blood boiled. She walked towards her and raised her hands to slap her, but someone came between surekha and yn. He was tahir. He stood in front of her as his face turned towards the left. The slap landed on his face.

"Dekh, tere liye mera beta kaise maar khaa raha hai"

(See how my son was getting slapped just because of you)

Radha said crying and looking at yn. Tahir looked at Radha and said

"Maa uski koi galati nahi hai... Mein apni marzi se aage aaya tha... Meine apni marzi se daadi se thappad khaya"

(Mother, she has done nothing... I stood here by my own will..... I took her slap by my own will ...)

He said making her mother understand. She denied and said

"Tahir, mujhe bhul ja yah phir iss ladki ko"

(Tahir forget me Or your wife)

Radha asked hoping for his son to answer which she wants to listen to. He looked at yn.

"Maa, baba ne bhi toh aapko nahi chhoda tha... Surekha dadi ke liye"

(Mother, father also never left your side.... For surekha grandma)

Radha looked down as she felt defeated. She walked towards yn.

"Mujhse ek wada karo ki chahe jo ho jaye... Tum dono apna hath kabhi nahi chhodoge.... Mujhe pata hai... Yn ki halat iss ghar mein kya hogi... "

(I want a promise from you guys.... I want both of you to support each other in the hardest time.... I know what will be the condition of her in this house)

He nodded and his mother hugged him tight. Yn looked towards her with a confused face. She don't know anything but if somebody is going to show her disrespect then she is going to return it to them with the proper interest.

Maybe all of them thought her as a naive girl of the village but she knows how to stand for herself. She knows how to make the other person bow in front of her if the person did wrong with her and here, the whole atmosphere is wrong.

Tahir held her hand and walked inside. Surekha eyed the couple. She was making a plan to destroy yn's happiness. Rekha looked at kavya who was crying. She fake cried, and held kavya's shoulder

"Maa ji mein iska dukh aur nahi dekh sakhti.... Mein apne ritesh ki shaadi apni kavya se karwaungi"

(Mother, I can't see her like this anymore.... I will make her my daughter in law)

She said and patted her head. That was all fake. Radha walked towards her room as she knows that they all are going to blame yn or her son tahir for the misery of kavya.

..............

Tahir's bedroom

Yn was sleeping peacefully without knowing that she snatched someone's peace. Tahir was watching her face while adoring her from time to time. He would admit that he did feel for her something when they first met on the road. She became his attraction which he ignored because he thought that he loves kavya but, it's the opposite.

He was attracted towards kavya but his heart fell for her, yn. She was occupying his mind from the time he claimed her his. He layed beside her, his one arm was under his head while another is on his stomach.

"Meri ho tum.... Mere liye hi bani ho tum..... Har janam ke liye.... Aab mein tumhare upar ek kharoch bhi aane dunga.... I promise... Mein obsessed hoon tumhari innocent face par.... Mein obsessed hoon tumhare presence par.. Mein obsessed hoon tumhare pyaar mein.... I love the way you call me, look at me, touch me..... Simply, I am obsessed with you but it is something which is under the feet of my love"

(You are mine... You are made for me only.... For all lives.... I wi destroy the one who will try to harm you.... I am obsessed over your innocent face... I am obsessed over your presence... I am obsessed with this feeling of love which was only towards you.... I love the way you call me, touch me, look at me.... Simply I am obsessed over you but that obsession is under the feet of my love towards you)

He chuckled and turned off the light. Soon he drifted to his Dreamland. He admitted his feelings. He realized it now. He is going to show this feeling of his to the world.

...........

The wedding preparation of ritesh and kavya started with the fresh morning. Surekha, rekha and radha were busy with the preparation while yn was getting ready to go down stairs. She turned around the mirror checking herself 360 degree.

She was looking like a married woman. Her eyes shifted towards her husband who was sleeping with a pout. She smiled and walked out of the room.
......

To be continue....

Hey sugars!

I want to ask you something? Should I write a 16+ scene? I don't write above it, it feels uncomfortable.... But 16+ is ok right?

If you agree then comment me down.

See you soon....