CHAPTER 49

_____________________

| pregnant?|
_____________________

It's been two weeks since your marriage and smriti was done with her pagphera. You were cooking something when the smell got your vomit. Radha and kavya were in the kitchen while cooking something.

You walked to the sink and vomited. Radha walked towards you and patted your back. You wiped your mouth after Completing your business. You looked at kavya who was smirking at you.

"Kya hua? "

(What happened?)

You asked her. She smiled and eyed Radha. She smiled back at her. The doubt which was in you was also rising in your mother in law and sister in law.

Are you pregnant?

You stood in front of the pregnancy test with a anxiety face. Soon, the two lines appeared. You smiled and walked out of the room with a huge smile.

You saw him sitting on the bed with a tensed face. He stood up and looked at you with a questionable face. You smiled and nodded.

He smiled and hugged you. You looked at him and said,

"Tum phir se papa banne wale ho tahir"

(You are going to be a father again tahir)

He smiled and hugged you tightly.

You sat on the chair when Radha walked to you with a plate of sweets. You smiled and was going to hold that plate when suddenly, tahir forwarded a plate which contained all types of green vegetables and fruits.

You looked at the two plates while gulping hard. Radha looked at tahir and said,

"Nahi, nahi yeh ghaas nahi khate... Maa ko abhi apni marzi se khaane ki zarurat hai"

(No no, she can't eat these grass.... Mother should eat according to her mood)

"Naahi, aagar maa health khyegi then bacha bhi healthy hoga"

(No, if the mother eats healthy then the baby is going to be healthy)

He said justifying his side. You looked at both of them and walked to the kitchen without their known.

You took out the pickles with heart eyes. You smiled and picked a piece of mango. You are that while slightly closing your eyes.

You were eating that non stop. Tahir and Radha were justifying their side. Kavya walked to the kitchen and her mouth formed a smile looking at you.

You shushed her and continued eating. Tahir then looked at the kitchen counter. You were eating there.

He eyed Radha. Radha looked at you who was busy in her mind. You laughed and continued eating maintaining the eye contact with tahir. He poked his inner cheeks with his tongue.

He walked to you and snatched away the pickles. You looked down pouting. He held your cheek and kissed you on your lips.

Kavya's eyes widened. She turned to look at Radha who was coughing hard. Both of them walked out of the kitchen. You pushed him and cried a little.

"Why did you kiss me? Maa aur kavya yahan thi"

(Why did you kiss me? Maa and kavya were here)

He chuckled and hugged you.

"Mood swings, warna itni chhoti se baat pe ladkiyaan sharmati hain... Roti nahi"

(Mood swings, otherwise the women always gets shy instead of crying)

He said. You looked at him. He continued.

"Meri taraf se ice cream treat"

(Ice cream treat from my side)

He said and you smiled. You looked at him while jumping a little.

"Let's go then"

He nodded.

You looked at the tv with your red eyes and nose. The female lead died and you were crying for that. You were smiling just a moment before because they kissed each other and now you were crying your heart out.

You looked at tahir who was busy with his works. You then switched the tv off. You walked to him and sat on his lap.

You kept your head on his shoulder digging it into his neck.

"Kya hua? "

(What happened?)

You didn't say anything. He felt restless. He kept the laptop aside and looked at you who was sleeping. He smiled.

He picked you up and made you lay on the bed. He kissed your forehead and slept beside you hugging you.

Tahir walked to the exit when ge he turned and kissed your forehead and then pecked you lips.

You looked at him with a smile.

He said,

"Take care... Agar kuch khaane ka man kare toh mujhe phone kar dena... Par bahar mat jana"

(Take care... If you want to eat something then call me... But don't go outside)

He walked out after waving at you.

You smiled and caressed you lower stomach. You looked at the tv which was showing a drama. You ate the chips and focused the drama.

"Kya drama hai"

(What a drama?)

To be continued..

Hey sugars,
Hope you liked the part. If yes then do vote for it and drop the ❤❤❤ to show your love towards it.

Follow for more. See you soon with new storylines, till then stay safe and be focused.

Thank you...