CHAPTER 30

_________________

_________________

| pregnant |
__________________

You looked at the door which got opened with a loud thud. There he entered. He walked directly into your bedroom ignoring you. You looked down thinking that maybe he was tensed about something.

You walked to the room without having dinner. You sat on the bed waiting for him. He was in the washroom. You heard the sound of the shower turning off with a sniff.

Was he crying inside?

He walked out with his red and swollen eyes. You was confused looking at that state of his. He got changed and laid on the bed, facing his back to you.

You tried to talk with him but he always ignored you. You sighed and laid beside him turning towards him and facing him.

Night 3 am.

You were in your deep sleep. He turned around to you and smiled looking at your cute pout.

He kissed your forehead and mumbled,

"Mene aaj tumhe bahut hurt kiya na? I am so sorry"

(I have hurt you today right? I am so sorry)

He said as he wiped the tears which was flowing from his eyes.

"Mein forced hoon yn.... I can't help it too"

(I am forced yn.... I can't help it too)

He said again and turned around to sleep facing the wall.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Time skip after 2 weeks

You opened your eyes and looked at your side. It was empty. You looked at the couch searching for his office bag, but it was absent. Did he leave already?

You hurriedly walked down and saw maids were working. You looked at the time, it was 8 am.

"Tahir chale gaye hain kya? "

(Did tahir already leave?)

The maid nodded and walked away. You sighed. He was behaving so strange. You got freshened up. You went for walk to the nearest park to freshened up your mind.

You looked at the children playing in the park with a bright vibe. You smiled looking at them. An old woman sat beside you. She smiled and asked you,

"Kitne mahine? "

(How many months?)

You looked at her being confused and then asked her,