CHAPTER 8

_____________________

|Miss Saina Sehgal|
_____________________

"Radha kahan hai tumhari bahu? Hume usee dekhna hai"

(Radha where is your daughter in law we want to see her)

A woman said while looking at Radha who was standing near the stairs. The women were the business partner's wives of Ajay. Yn walked downstairs. Her pink saree with the well done hair, nails and other screams that she doesn't belong to this village.

She walked towards Radha while touching her feet. The women gossiped.

"Yn, tahir kahan hai? "

(Yn, where is tahir?)

She asked. Yn looked down towards her bangles and then said

"So rahe hain"

(He is sleeping)

Radha nodded and while walking away. A woman came towards radha holding the alcohol.

"Aare radha, teri bahu teri tarah hogi yeh kabhi socha nahi"

(Oh radha, I never thought that your daughter in law is going to be the same like you)

They laughed while radha looked down being insulted. Yn walked towards her and said

"Mom, you want anything?"

"Nahi... Inse milo yeh hain miss saina sehgal. Segal industries ki malkin"

(No, meet her... She is saina sehgal, owner of sehgal industries.)

She said with a smile but it's a fake one. Saina is a  24 years old girl who calls everyone with their name even the elders. She doesn't want to have her impression as a good girl. She just feels like being a good girl is a cringe.

Yn eyed her dress which was short. She looked at her shoes, pencil heels and her hair? It's done beautifully.

"Aap bahut open minded lagti hain aur aap ko iss samajh kuch nahi fark padta ki woh aapko kaise judge karti hai.... Am I right? "

(You are very open-minded...and you don't care about what this society thinks  of you.... Am I right?)

Saina nodded while sipping on her cold drink.

"Btw myself yn, yn tahir Raghuvanshi"

You said making her chuckle. She looked at the stairs where they saw a handsome man, who was none other than tahir. He was looking so dashing in his outfit. He greeted everyone and walked towards you.

Saina looked at you and challenged you,

"Aab tahir mere paas ayega.. "

(Now tahir will come towards me)

You smiled when  he stood beside you. You looked at her with confidence. She looked down and smiled awkwardly. Tahir smiled and said,

"Hii, saina yahan tum kaise? "

(Hii, saina how come you are here?)

"Woh, London se wapas aa gayi kal.. Suna ki kavya aur ritesh ki shaadi ho rahi hai isiliye"

(Actually, I have arrived here yesterday... I came to hear that ritesh and kavya were getting married)

"Ohh, btw enjoy"

He said walked away with you. You looked at her and smirked. Indeed you know how to play a game. You stood beside him when he introduced you to his business partners and some London friends. Ajay and Radha looked at you both with a smile on their face.

Ajay said,

"Mere bete par mein bahut khush hoon... "

( I am happy for my son)

Radha nodded and smiled while moving her hand around them to protect them from evil eyes. Kavya was watching all that. She looked at you with pure hate.

"Jo mera hai, usse mein leke rahungi.... Yn.. "

(I will make it mine, the thing which belongs to me.... Yn)

She mumbled. She walked away. Ritesh looked at you who was looking so good. Suddenly his heart started to beat fast. He does have a liking towards you and now it's growing which is wrong because now you are his sister in law.

He sighed and soon his eyes landed on the woman whose married life will be shared with him, kavya. She was smiling at one of the woman.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

To be continue..