CHAPTER 4

______________________

|the fair|
______________________

"Beta.... Khana khaa le"

(Son, eat it)

Radha said while looking at her son who was playing with the food.

"Bhai aap jaldi se khana khatam karo... Hum sab milke mela dekhne jayenge"

(Brother, eat it fast.... Then we will go to the fair)

She said being excited. Tahir doesn't want to go anywhere. He looked at ritesh.

"Ok ok, bhai nahi jaana chahte it's fine.... Hum log chalenge na... Aur yn bhi wahan gayi hui hai... So maza ayega"

(Ok ok, tahir bhai doesn't want to join with us..... It's fine and we will go there for sure... Yn is there too)

Just by listening her name be felt comfort. He looked at ritesh and said

"Hum bhi chalenge wahan"

( I will come with you guys too)

He said making ritesh to smile. Kavya smiled and said

"Tahir mein bhi tumhare saath aungi"

(Tahir i will come with you too)

Kavya said while making puppy eyes. He nodded his head.

"Waise bhi aaj pandit ji aane wale hai... Tum dono ki shaadi ke silsile par baat karne ke liye aur silpa ke liye ladke ka prastav bhi aya usse bhi dikhayenge.... Tum sab young ho yahan reh kar kya kar loge... Tum log jao ghumo phiro"

( btw the priest is coming here too to talk about your wedding.... Silpa also got a offer from a boy, so we are going to discuss about it too.... You guys are young so go to the fair and enjoy)

Surekha said while eating the last spoon of rice. She stood up and walked towards her room to get some rest.

All the youngsters cheered. Soon two cars got out of the palace.

First car has, tahir, silpa, smriti and kavya... Second car has, ritesh and rohit.

"Aaj kaise humare saath mela ghumne ke liye raazi ho gaya? Hume sha toh books mein hi ghusa rehta hai"

(How come you agreed to come and visit the fair? You always get buried inside the book)

He said being dramatic. Rohit rolled his eyes and adjusted his glasses. He is the intelligent one in the group. He doesn't like crowded places but he wants to visit here some special reason.

The car stopped in front of the fair. It's huge and beautiful. Tahir and his siblings got out of the car.

"Woah"