CHAPTER 36

___________________

___________________

| regret |
___________________

You walked on the road being hopless. You looked at the sun which was setting. The whole atmosphere was going to turn dark soon just like your life.

You walked and walked when you saw a small child in the arms of a woman while a man was holding the ice cream in front of them. She smiled.

This could be her future too but her one misunderstanding and immature behavior changed the whole scenario. Her phone buzzed. She looked at the caller id, it was his secretary.

She picked up the call and held it near to her ear,

"Ma'am, aap airport ke samne hain na? Mein wahin hoon... Apko kuch dena tha... "

(Ma'am you are standing in front of the airport right? I am there too... I have something to give you)

You hummed while searching for him. Soon you spot him. He walked towards you and said,

"Good evening ma'am, sir ne yeh aapko dene ko kaha tha"

(Good evening ma'am, sir told me to give you this)

You nodded and he handed you bracelet. It was a key, you became confused. He smiled and said,

"Sir opened an orphanage. He wants to gift you that but he went away and told me to hand you over this"

Your eyes dwelled up with tears. The guilt inside you was eating you up.

"Ma'am mein chalta hoon"

(Ma'am, I will take my leave)

He said and walked away. You kneeled down while holding the keys. It has a your initial as it's ring.

You kissed the keys while closing your eyes when the tears fell. You were left with nothing. You wiped your tears and said to yourself,

"Maybe, I should deserve this... I don't deserve him"

You smiled thinking about his sweet memories. It was 2 hours already since you returned from the airport. Radha also got to know about all the things and she cried her heart out.

You helped her. Suddenly there was a knock. You looked at the man who was standing near the door frame. He entered inside and said,

"Ma'am, this is for you"

You took the file from his hand and went through it while widening your eyes.

Tahir transferred all his properties to your name. There was a sticky note too.

You looked at the papers

You looked at the papers. You tore them apart and cried loudly,

"Mujhe koi properties ke paper nahi chahiye.. Mujhe tum chahiye tahir...... Mein hi pagal hoon.... Mein nahi jee paungi tahir, iss guilt mein.... Pal pal mar jaungi tumhari yaad mein"

(I don't want any property papers.... I want you tahir only you... I am a mad woman...i can't live without you tahir, I will die every moment with this guilt...., with your memories...)

Suddenly there was a ring on the phone of the man who was standing in front of you. His eyes widened.

"What!!!!! "

He suddenly turned on the TV with his trembling hands and all of your eyes diverted to the news channel which was showing a plane crash.

Your eyes widened when you guessed what happened now and why the man was behaving so strangely.

The reporter looked at the screen and said,

'Aaj ki shaam ki flight jo Canada ke liye nikal tha xxx airport se bahut buri tarah se crash ho gayi hai... Yeh man na hai ki koi passenger un mein se nahi bacha hai... Unke belongings hi unki last insaani hai... Toh jinke ristedaaron ki maut hui hai woh city hospital se unki relatives ke belongings le sakte hain"

(Today's evening flight to Canada from xxx airport got crashed very badly... It was known that the all of the passengers are dead... You can collect their belongings from the city hospital...)

To be continued...

Hey sugars,

Vote for it if you liked it and do comment how was it.

Follow for more till then be safe and focused. See you soon...

Thank you....