CHAPTER 5

_______________

_______________

|the baby|
_______________

Kavya walked towards Radha's room. She stopped in front of the door as was going to open it but stopped when she heard something.

"Aapko kya lagta hai? Tahir jo kar raha hai woh sahi hai? "

(What do you think about The thing which tahir was doing is right?)

Radha said to Ajay. He looked puzzled. He answered in a calmed voice.

"Pata nahi Radha.... Bas mera dil keh raha hai ki yn bahut achi ladki hai aur usse protect karke tahir kuch galat nahi kar raha aur kavya ghar par hai uske samne agar uske hone wala pati aise kisi aur ko protect kare toh iss pov se woh galat kar raha hai"

(Don't know about it Radha... My heart is saying that yn is a very good girl, protecting her is a good thing done by tahir but he is forgetting that kavya is here too.... Looking at your soon to be husband protecting someone is not easy for her.... From this pov i think tahir is doing the wrong thing)

Kavya didn't enter. She walked back into her room. She lay on the bed while thinking about how to make tahir feel her love.

.........

"Yn kahan ho tum? "

(Yn where are you?)

He shouted standing under the tree. He was searching for her for the past 10 minutes but she was nowhere to be found. She was playing hide and seek with the village kids and now she was missing.

He ran here and there in search of her. Finally he spotted her going inside a hut. He became confused. He walked towards her.

He entered inside just to get pushed outside by yn. She came outside and closed the door behind her.

"Andar kyun ghuse jaa rahe ho? "

( why are entering inside without any warning?)

She said while securely locking the door behind her. He felt confused.

"Kyu-"

(Wh-)

He stopped in the middle when he heard a scream.

"Ahhhhh"

A woman's voice. Yn looked down. Tahir held her shoulder and said,

"Mujhe andar jaane do shayad koi musibat mein hai"

(I want to go inside maybe someone is in trouble)

Tahir said while checking inside but yn kept her hand on his eyes covering his eyes.