CHAPTER 13

____________________

|misunderstanding|
____________________

You sat on the sofa while looking at the woman who was telling the catering about the dishes. You were listening to them and giving the opinion.

Your eyes landed on the manly figure who was walking down stairs. He was wearing his formal attire. Maybe he was going for some official works.

You ignored him. He looked at you but your behavior made him surprised. He sat on the chair while having his brunch. He was going to his work late today.

His eyes were fixed on you who was telling the catering to add some sweets. He smirked and mumbled,

"Meri biwi mujhse naraz hai shayad"

( maybe my wife is angry on me)

He quietly ate his food while a dirtiest idea crept in his mind. After completing, he walked out of the palace. You followed his figure with your eyes but he never buldged to look at you once.

You concentrated on the dishes ignoring him more.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

"Kahan reh gaye hain yeh, itni raat ho gayi hai phir bhi ghar aane ka naam hi nahi lee rahe"

(Where is he, its late at night and he is not coming back home)

You said as you glanced at the door. Suddenly the door got opened. You looked at the man whom you call your husband was walking inside.

You ignored him and walked towards your room with the empty stomach. He held your wrist and pinned you to the nearest wall.

"Kya iraada hai aapka? Subah bhi baat nahi ki aur abhi bhi ignore maare jaa rahi ho"

(What are you planning? You didn't even bother to talk to me in the morning and now you are ignoring me)

You jerked his hands away and pushed him lightly. He back away few steps. You started to walk towards the bedroom when he picked you up in his arms.

You struggled but he held you tightly. He entered inside the bedroom and threw you on the bed. You backed away but he held your ankle and pulled you towards him.

"Mein bahut khatarnak hoon mujhe ignore karke tumb aaj bahut badi musibat mein fasogi"

(I am really dangerous and ignoring me may lead to very dangerous situation)

You looked into his eyes and he started to lean closer to you. The distance became less but suddenly you pushed him. He fell on either side of the bed beside you.

You got up and your eyes held the tears. He became shocked. He walked towards you and held your cheeks in his hand cupping it.

"Kya hua jaan? "

(What happened love?)

"Kal aap kavya me room mein kya kar rahe the? "

(What were you doing last night in kavya's room?)

He became confused because why you were asking this. He didn't do anything wrong. He was telling her to move on in her life as she told him that she couldn't.

"Mein usse samjha raha tha ki apne life mein move on karne ke liye... Woh mujhse pyaar karti hai, lekin uski shaadi mere chhote bhai se hone jaa rahi hai isliye mein usse samjha raha tha...mein tumhara hi hoon yn"

(I was making her understand that she should move on in her life... She loves me, but she is going to marry my younger brother that's my I was making her understand... I am all yours yn)

He said as he tried his best to explain you but you looked at him with your red eyes and said,

"Jhuth! Aapne usse kiss kiya aur hug bhi.. Meine dekha hai"

(Lie! You kissed her and hugged her too)

He became confused when she said that. He never kissed her. She hugged her, he didn't. He looked at you whose condition was not right.

You were choking on your tears. He made you sit and handed you glass of water.

"I wasn't kissing her yn... Meine uske aankhon se dhul nikala tha.. Mein usse kaise kiss kar sakta hoon? "

(I wasn't kissing her yn... I was trying to take the dust away from her eyes... How can i kiss her?)

You looked into his eyes not believing him. He sighed and walked out of the room. You felt the guilt. He was telling the truth maybe.

You let that slide and walked out of the room. You followed him. He was sitting on the dining chair. You sat in front of him looking deep into his eyes. He turned his head to opposite side.

Your eyes fell on the box which was kept on the sofa. You walked towards it and opened it. He tried to stop you but you didn't listen because, there was your name written on the box.

Your eyes widened when you saw that. It's a red night dress. You looked at him who was scratching his nape. You smirked and walked towards your bedroom holding the night dress.

He smirked and started to follow you. You directly walked inside leaving the door open for him. He walked inside and closed the door behind him. You walked inside the washroom.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

To be continue....