S01E00: Welcome to Equestria

On an uncharted island, hundreds of miles from civilization, a young man's head was the only thing that was showing as he was in quicksand and was still sinking into it.

Y/N (THINKING): I can't believe this is how it's going to end for me. 

Flashback A Few Hours Ago

On a beach, a group of young humans wearing their swimsuits were dancing and cheering as music was playing around them. Two, tall poles were buried deep in the ground with a banner that was attached to the top of the two poles that said, "CANTERLOT UNIVERSITY GRADUATION BEACH PARTY". 

Everyone was enjoying the fun under the sun. Well, almost everyone. A few yards away from the beach, a young man was in the water, lying on his back in an inflatable pool longue chair with his hand behind his head.

Y/N (TO HIMSELF): Well Y/N, this is it. You're finished with school and now you are about to head out into the real world. The only problem is that I don't know what I want to do. Maybe I should go back to working as a masseur while continuing my education at grad school.

A cool, gust of wind blew by. Y/N closed his eyes and sighed.  

Y/N: I think about my future later. Right now, it's time for some R and R.

After Y/N finished with his thoughts, he drifted to sleep, unaware that the wind was getting stronger and he was being drifted further away from the beach. 

A few hours later, Y/N began to regain consciousness. He slowly opened his eyes and saw the sky was orange. 

Y/N: How long was I out for?  And who is it so quiet? I thought the graduation party wouldn't end till it was nighttime.  

Y/N yawns and stretches his arms. Lifting his glasses and rubbing his eyes, he looked to see if the party had ended. His eyes widened when he saw that he saw at the shore, but it wasn't the shore of the beach but from a jungle island. 

Y/N: What the? Where am I? Oh no, have I been drifted off to see? Does anyone even know that I have gone missing? 

Y/N took a deep breath and exhaled. 

Y/N: Okay Y/N, there's no need to panic. Panicking in a situation like this doesn't help you at all. Until help arrives, for who knows how long, you need to secure safe drinking water, build a shelter, start a fire, gather food, and make an S.O.S. signal.

Y/N's stomach began to growl.

Y/N: Guess the first thing I need to do is gather some food. I hope there are berries here and that they are edible.

Y/N looked at the jungle and saw glowing, sister eyes looking directly at him. Y/N gulps. 

Y/N: Let's hope that I'm not going to be on the menu.

Gathering his courage, Y/N made his way into the jungle, while being cautious. 

Going through the jungle, Y/N tried his best not to disturb any of the inhabitants who would see him as their next meal. 

Y/N: Come on, Y/N, there's nothing to be frightened. They're probably just as scared of you as you are to them.

Just then, a big spider lowered itself with its web and landed on Y/N's face, causing him to scream and run as the spider hopped off Y/N's face. 

Y/N: They're not scared! They're not scared at all!

Y/N continued running and screaming, not watching where he was going. Suddenly, he stopped running and screaming when he felt something was sticking to his feet. Looking down, he notices that his feet are standing on a pit full of sand. His eyes widened, realizing what it was.