𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

The chats were all about me and Jimin. And there are some pics of me and Jimin sitting in the canteen and...

Wait.!! This is the pic in front of my apartment.. last week.!!

"What is going one?" I looked at Jhope confusedly.

"You both are the 'Hot topic' in the college" he said scrolling his phone.

"Look at this" he showed me a pic of me and Jimin sitting in the canteen and Jimin is laughing in the picture.

And then I saw the car pic which was taken infront of my Mom's house, That day.

"What is going on here?" I'm having a headache already.

"This is your and Jimin, right?" Jhope asked to confirmed that those pics are real or edited.

"Yeah it's me and Jimin" I confirmed.

"So you both are dating" he raised his eyebrows.

"Just because we are together it doesn't mean we are dating. Just like, right now we are talking but it doesn't mean we are dating eachother. Same goes for Jimin too" I explained.

"But he don't like to talk to anyone and he mostly avoid everyone. You are the one whom he talk all the time in college even tho he is senior and you are junior. You both are not even in the same department then why he is only talking to you ?" He asked.

I sighed.

"Because we are childhood friends" his eyes widened.

"What..!?? How is that possible?" He is in shock.

"And why is it not possible?" I sighed.

"That's means all those rumours are fake?" He asked.

"Ofcourse. Why would I date a guy like him? Not my type" I lied.

He is perfect. He had every quality I want in my future partner but unfortunately I just don't see him more then my friend.

He is my friend. Just a friend.