𝟢𝟣.

♫ ℓσηєℓу нєαят ву 5 ѕєɕσηԃѕ σƒ ѕυммєя ♫

real life.

ELIANA AND HER MOM were driving down the familiar streets of boston. it was now 2 years since they've been back and it seems nothing has changed. the sounds of families walking down the long road, kids playing in parks and couples enjoying dinner in their opened windows.

the familiar scent of boston flooded eliana's nose. the light breeze of a late summer night blowing in her face, the sun not yet set. she was grateful to be back but painful memories overshadowed the happiness she was hoping to feel.

eliana knew the decision coming back wasn't easy after all her mom and herself went through. she missed her friends and family that surrounded them after years of practically hiding in the shadows.

her mother had pulled into the familiar parking lot of mcdonald's. eliana decided to stay in the car, informing her mom of her order. she didn't want to chance seeing someone she knew.

eliana had changed a decent bit from before she left. she was blonde, carefree and happy now she had dark hair, she was more paranoid and only feelings of sadness filled her insides.

her mom came back into the car and set the bags of food in her lap. the car ride from the airport was filled with silence. it wasn't uncomfortable silence but it only left eliana with her thoughts.

they finally reached the house they once lived in. in which once had happy memories. pulling into the driveway, eliana felt her hands start to shake, the last memory from this house flashed across her mind.

𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆, 2 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝙂𝙊

𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦. "𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰, 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸." 𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘥, 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

"𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘰, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳." 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳. "𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸. 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦." 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦, 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩.

"𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢, 𝘪𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." 𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴, 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴. "𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘨, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮. 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱.