3

ryujin's pov

She took me to a bakery? She was acting like the bakery was heaven, her eyes were locked onto the door. She then dragged me in, and we saw two ladies in the back of the counter. One blonde and one with red hair slightly darker than Yeji's.

The blonde one had a naturally cute look. Her smile was like no other and you can hear her laugh from a mile away. Her presence was so bright, it lit up the whole room.

The dark-red haired one had a more innocent look. She seemed so pure, and all of her features compliments that into her personality. She seems shy, yet she's laughing like a different person with the blonde girl.

They were smiling and laughing together. It reminded me of myself with Yuna. Their bond was purely sibling-like and you can see how well they work together.

"JISU! CHAERY!" Yeji shouted, opening her arms towards them.

"YEJI!" the two girls said in unison, they all hugged and I was just watching them in confusion.

"Your dad finally let you out?" The dark-red haired girl asked. Yeji nodded in happiness.

Her father must not let her out much, because these girls just acting like Yeji got out of a 10 year sentence in prison. Yeji was completely immersed in the other's excitement, but then remembered I existed.

"Who the hell is that?" The blonde asked. Yeji then walked towards me, took my arm and yanked me next to her. I just stood there in the posture Yeji hated so much.

"Jisu, Chaeryeong, meet Joanne. My bodyguard. Joanne, this is Jisu, you can call her Lia, and Chaeryeong," She pointed at the two. I just waved at them. But for some reason they looked at each other and smirked, did I miss something? Yeji let go of my arm, and that made me sad immediately... Oh my god, I have a problem. "Hey idiots, stop thinking about weird shit, and get my usual things... please. Hey Joanne, do you want anything?" she asked me.

"I don't really know what to get..." I said quietly. As an agent, we did have food available. The Bureau was so financially invested that we had quite literally everything. I hated fancy food though and preferred home meals since they were more comforting. Now in this situation I just never really spent time in a bakery and I was insanely indecisive.

Yeji gave me one look, and her face lightened up as soon as she got an idea. She whispered something to Jisu, and the blonde went to the back where Chaeryeong was to get the food ready.

Yeji then took my hand and dragged me to a table, and we sat down. I notice that everytime we touch, I feel a smile try to break through in my face. Well that sounds a bit stupid but like, I feel like all of the troubles of being an agent disappeared. I can just imagine settling down with her. I never fell in love before, is this what it's like?

"So tell me about yourself" She seemed intrigued by me. I mean who wouldn't, she's supposed to trust her life with me, but that's not going to end well.

"Uh, I'm Joanne, you already know that. I have a sister, younger, annoying, the usual. I like uhhhh shit. I can't think of anything." I was struggling to think of things about myself. She chuckled.

"You're cute," She smiled at me. I felt my cheeks get hot, she really has an effect on me. "I guess I'll talk about myself. I'm Hwang Yeji, oh who am I kidding, you probably already read my file." She looked at me.

I just gave her a look of defeat. She just sighed and continued.

"I have a younger brother, he's 5, and goes to JYP daycare. I like sweets, I can't cook for shit. Those two girls behind the counter are my childhood friends. Now... Can I ask you something?" Yeji asked me.