16

ryujin's pov

Where did I end up you ask? In my closet is where I ended up. Well not like that...

I was looking through crates, drawers, baskets, everything. Junk was thrown all over my room. I was looking for one thing, and didn't care about anything else. I threw a picture frame behind that hit the wall, making a loud crash sound.

Following the loud crash was large fast footsteps that increasingly got louder towards my room. It was Yuna, she came in running worried about me. She was just filled with shock after seeing my room a mess.

"Now why the fuck are you digging in your closet like a dog digging a hole in the backyard?? I thought I was the one who pretended to be a dog." Yuna spat out, while catching her breath from running into the room.

"Have you seen my burner?" I said not sparing a glance towards her. I'm not even looking at her but I knew she was confused as hell.

(A burner is a phone that can't be tracked, like a flip phone. Honestly I'm not sure, it's just not an actual phone, commonly used in missions)

"Why would you need your burner? You're quite literally suspended." Yuna raised her eyebrow at me. I still didn't look in Yuna's direction. I was still messing up my closet.

"FUCK!" I screamed in frustration. I knocked the clothes out of my closet in one clean swipe. If only I had my phone. In my phone I had a special app that could track all of the devices I owned, but I kind of got my phone confiscated...

flashback to the courtroom

"We will execute Hwang Yeji. She is a threat."

"WHAT?" I yelled out. Two agents came next to me, telling me to calm down.

"In a few hours, a new mission will be held to execute Hwang Yeji. Thank you for your time, you are dismissed." Choi Yeonjun stated before leaving the courtroom with the Board as well.

"WHY THE FUCK? YOU HAVE NO PROOF SHE'S A THREAT??" The two agents next to me grabbed hold of my arms and started holding me in place.

"Agent Shin relax" One of the agents holding me down said while struggling to hold me down.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I raised my voice. I slipped off one of the agents' grasp, and used my freed arm to grab the agent on my other side and practically throw him to the desk in front of me.

A bunch of agents had tasers in their hands. They want me to be unconscious until Yeji is dead. I was filled with rage, I couldn't just let them kill Yeji. As each agent advanced to me, I went through them one by one and knocked them out. I kicked away, threw, pinned, pushed, shoved, I did it all. All with one person in my mind, Yeji.

I turned around and saw Choi Yeonjun with a taser in hand. Before he could tase my neck, I held his wrist, staring at him with tears in my eyes. He had a small snarky look, and leaned forward to say something in my ear.

"The more you act, the sooner she will die. Who knows, I may kill her myself. You know I saw the pictures of her, she's quite pretty. Wish I could have her to myself. But listen here Shin, if you interfere with my plans, I won't kill her..." He took a pause to look at me. A tear was streaming down my face. His next words killed me.

"I'll torture her instead. I'll make you watch as well. I have the Board wrapped around my finger, Kang Seulgi is not here and she doesn't suspect anything. Your time is up Agent Shin." He smirked. Right then and there I noticed his hidden neck tattoo.

It's a tattoo for a mafia clan. The same tattoo that the guy from the amusement park had. His specific mafia group is an enemy of the Hwangs according to the file I stole.