14

ryujin's pov

It's the morning, I am still in the Hwang mansion. I was currently contemplating what lie should I use for Mr. Hwang. Obviously he can't know that I am going to the Bureau. Should I call out with my family as an excuse? Wait what if it says my family is dead on my file?

My head was hurting from all the stress I was feeling. Will I see Yeji again? Am I fired? Actually I couldn't care less about my job. I was just wondering if I will ever see Yeji. We finally expressed our feelings for each other and now we couldn't have a day officially together.

I started walking downstairs to Mr. Hwang's office. Regardless of what lie I will have to use, I still have to go to the agency. If I don't go today, I will be in even more trouble than before.

As I was going through a hallway, I was pulled into a room. I couldn't process where I was before the door closed with me pinned against the wall. A hand beside my head, and one holding my wrist against the wall.

"Hey cutie," Yeji said with a big smile on her face. I thought she was asleep this whole time, but there was a clock on the wall that said '9:34 AM'. So I was procrastinating for almost 3 hours, unbelievable.

"Pinning your bodyguard against the wall? How bold of you, Hwang Yeji" She chuckled and looked into my eyes. We were both smiling like idiots before I lowered my head down, not being able to hold eye contact. She took her hand off the wall and lifted my chin to give me a long kiss.

I instantly reciprocated the kiss. It was passionate and tender, I put my hand on her nape to kiss deeper. We were running out of air so we pulled away panting for air. I tilted my head to the side to see the full room behind her. It was a bedroom.

"This room wasn't on the house tour. Do you mind showing me around, Ms. Hwang?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her and she smacked my shoulder.

"Yah, I said to not call me Ms. Hwang idiot!" She took my hand and dragged me to the desk near the corner of the room. She opened the drawer and took out a book, it was a photo album.

"This room belongs to a family member of mine. This photo album has a bunch of memories of us all together" She opened the book and the first page had a bunch of polaroids with Yeji and Ni-ki together.

As I looked over each polaroid, I noticed a blonde dude with freckles taller than Yeji with her in a photo. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. They were all smiling and looked carefree together, but I caught myself staring a little too long at the photo with Yeji and the dude standing together, happy. Yeji seemed to notice as well, and started silently giggling.

"What's up Jo? Jealous?" She asked, trying to hold back her laughter. I pushed her away and she just bursted out laughing holding her stomach.

"You're so mean! I'm not jealous" I obviously lied, with my cheeks reddening. Once her laughing died down, she grabbed my hand, pulled me close and hugged me. I buried my face in the crook of her neck, trying to hide my red face.

"You're really cute, y'know. That guy next to me is my friend, Felix. He's a close friend, he used to be a bodyguard but decided to take another job. He was the only bodyguard who considered us as a person" I hummed to show I was listening. Still felt a little conflicted by how close he was but at least he is just a friend.

"And Jo?" She called for me. I lifted my head to look at her. She started playing with my hair and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry, I like women. Actually forget that, I like you" She then looked back into my eyes.

Fuck this smooth dork.

I pecked her lips in response. She put the book away, and dragged us to sit on the bed.