Chapter 7: Affection For One

As of still being submerged in the tanks where Cryska and Inia were. Cryska remember her past memories of her childhood, in which she felt alone for some time until metting Inia. The two gotten close as they would then be approached to the same man who was their commanding officer.

Cryska wakes up as she ponders of why she's having the same dream happening to her for a second time.
Later the two are in their quarters as Inia was having her hair brushed by Cryska, as she then ask her something. "Hey Cryska."

"What?" She question back of what Inia will say. "When's our next vacation?" Cryska hearing that made her be puzzled of her answer until she say something next. "I want to go see Archni!" With Cryska being in more confusion of what she's trying to understand but couldn't find the answer.

Meanwhile since after Cui's announcement to Archni of love, the answer was not truly given. As Yui and him are having lunch together from her cooking. While eating Archni eyed Yui as she didn't round her food and was blushing.

Probably thinking something in her thoughts, in which Archni ask Yui

Archni: Are you alright?

Yui: What do you mean?

Archni: You haven't touch your food for a while.

"Oh, nonsense." She looks down on her plate and begins eating. "You truly sure you're okay?" Archni asked Yui, as she remembered of what he asked of her from before.

Yui: Yeah... Actually, regarding what we were talking about earlier... You said you wanted something from me?

"Archni sighted!" That voice which was hear and recognized is Cui, As Archni mutters to himself. "Here, we go again." Cui rushed at Archni as she tries to kiss him, while he's holding her back.

Archni: I know what you're trying to do.

Cui: I thought that your face would be red. But it doesn't matter and I think you want it.

Archni: Hey, my answer hasn't been made. Stop. It ain't a time or place for this. Jeez, you're insistent!

While Cui tries harder with her attempt to kiss, Yui's face was red from what she's seeing with the jealousy boiling up in her and then snaps.