Chp 2: Our New Home.

Pomni sitting at her front desk at work, doing her job as an accountant.

'After all of us met up and learned about each other, we all decided to do our own thing, I'm currently working as an accountant. It makes me feel at ease. Though I still wonder... Why the heck was I the shortest of the group... And why is my breast size only B cups!? Gangle herself has bigger breasts than me!' Pomni thought to herself.

Ugh, even in this digital world, I still can't win. But hey, at least I look human once more... Heh, with a pair of thighs on her, hm... Now I think about it, I have thick thighs with small breasts, Gangle is decently balanced, Zooble is... Well, she wears baggy clothing, so I can't tell her structure. But it's for sure that Ragatha is beat, she has the most adult woman body.'

Pomni began to get frustrated as she realized that she was at the bottom of the barrel in her group.

Gangle sitting at her desk top live streaming her anime drawings. She was happy to see many people watching her stream.
"The first original character is an older named Kinger"

Kinger is one of the main characters. He is a king chess piece-styled humanoid trapped in the Digital Circus along with five other victims.

This is Ragatha, she is one of the main characters. She is a Doll Woman who is also trapped in the digital Circus with the others.

'I know it's strange to use the place I was trapped in as my work but it can't be helped! Being stuck in there for so long isn't easy to manage.' She thought.

Gangle continued to go through all of the other characters who were based on her other friends... And Jax.

Zooble was standing outside of the barbershop vaping. "What!? I'm on a smoke break! Fuck off!" She said rudely.

Kinger standing in his basement, looking at all of his insects.
"Hm... Fascinating, insects are such a marvelous thing. And here's a fun fact with your same friend, Kinger."

"Bugs live anywhere on Earth, even in icy habitats, inhabiting virtually every corner of the planet. They live in glaciers, scorching deserts, tropical jungles, and the ocean's surface and have even adapted to living in the darkness of caverns. They are present in the coldest and hottest parts of the world, across every continent."

"The water boatman, also known as the great diving beetle, is an aquatic bug. A fascinating bug fact is that great diving beetles have an ingenious trick that helps them stay in water for long periods."

"Insects can’t breathe underwater and instead need air on the water's surface. To stay underwater for long periods, the water boatman hangs their body upside down and collects air through their abdomen like a breathing tube."

"Honey, who are you talking to?" A woman's voice came from upstairs.

"To the insects, dear" Kinger responded.

Ragatha sits on the bench near the playground of the elementary school, watching all of the kids playing.

'Heh, it's sweet to see such high-spirited kids have fun." Suddenly, something from the corner of her eye grabbed her attention, as she looked at the ground, she saw a small centipede crawling out of the grass and onto the pavement.

Ragatha's face turned pale. 'Ugh, seeing that little thing only brings one person to my mind...' She thought. Just then, her phone began to ring, she pulled her phone and saw it was Jax calling her.

As she picked up the call, she heard Jax's cheerful voice on the other end, asking her what she was up to later that day.

Ragatha was curious about why Jax was calling her, but couldn't help but feel a bit flattered by his attention. She asked him what he wanted, and he chuckled before responding. He told her that he wanted to meet up with her later that day after she was done with her work.

Ragatha was taken aback by the invitation. She asked him why he wanted to meet up with her, hoping that he wasn't just trying to sell her something. Jax replied that he was interested in getting to know her better, and seeing how well they clicked.

Ragatha found herself blushing at his directness. She asked him if he was asking her out on a date, and he replied in the affirmative. He said that he wanted to see how good their chemistry was together and that he thought they would have a lot of fun.

Ragatha giggled in response, feeling a bit giddy at the thought of going out on a date with Jax. But then she remembered that he was quite a bit younger than her and that they might not be a good match. She politely declined his offer, thanking him for his interest but explaining that she felt it wouldn't be right for them to date, given their age difference.

Jax said, "Come on, Doll Face, let's see how the hangout goes, I wanna see if I can make you see more than just my age." Ragatha was a bit hesitant, but Jax continued, "Yeah, because I know you'll like it, then you'll wanna match my energy, so I tryna see what your thoughts are on me."

Ragatha found herself blushing slightly, but she tried to regain her composure. She replied, "Alright, I'll see how our first date is." Jax chuckled playfully, catching Ragatha's interest even more. "What's so funny, bunny?" She asked.

Jax teased her mockingly, "You're already calling it a date?" Ragatha quickly hung up, knowing that Jax had got her good. Jax chuckled to himself as he was sitting on the bench at the basketball court. He felt a sense of victory, knowing that he had successfully piqued Ragatha's interest. "And just like that, my Rizz is at its peak," he thought to himself. "What's so funny, bunny?" She asked.

Jax stood up and put his headphones back in, listening to Tee Grizzly.