chapter 3

I left the dome, I went to university. I noticed that we were divided into groups for a project. I was fine with doing a group assignment, but my teammates, Yasir, Reba, Luka, and Liba, surprised me. I've never met Luka or Liba in my life, but the good news is that I can influence the behavior of these members, but not their partners. You may wonder how I can affect their behavior, but I have something. (Giggles)

When we met in the library, Reba suggested we introduce ourselves and hope to work well together. Luka responded, "Ms. Reba, are you the president of the team project?" Reda was confused and responded "no I am not" to Luka's rude question, "at that point" why are you becoming the leader of the group? Let the leader speak." I was shocked and cautiously said "I am of this group. Let's begin without introducing ourselves. I believe we already know each other's names. That's all we need." Laiba responded. "Well, that's how the leader behaves."

I smile at them. I saw that yasir staring at me, sunlight was directly touching his lovely brown eyes, and his doe eyes were looking at me, so I stopped there for a bit before Laiba said, "All right, let's split the task since I need to get ready on a date" Luka responds that "you gained a new boyfriend" Laiba smiled broadly and continued, "Well, if you want to meet my boyfriend, he is here." Luka hesitates: "It's here, but I can't see."laiba Looking at Yasir with the most passionate eyes and saying "You Dummy, can't you see that?"
Everyone in the room was stunned except for me, because you ur understand what I am capable of, Luka. "Playboy got playgirl" with a smirk on his face, but underneath, I think he was envious. Yasir responded, "Oh, I adore playgirls who make men mourn." Liba said, "Oh, I also enjoy playboys who make women scream at night." I said, "Come on it's so inappropriate. Let's move on and focus on the project as well.

After the meeting, I returned to the cafeteria and joined the table with my roommates, except Yasir Zeline, who inquired, "I heard you were to a group project." I said hesitantly, "Yeah, in my team the members are so chessy." Mahira Inquiring "i heard that in your group has laiba, the most Beutiful girl" answered I "yeah however i don't know about that she is Beutiful girl in the campus" Reki" Common girl you must know that in your team has two most handsome mam and one Beautyfull girl" I was thinking "what i am supposed with that" Reba" You are idiot that you understand luka he is the most skilled Musician and campus Crush.
After chatting with friends, I was called to meet with the principal. When I arrived, I learned that they had given me an internship offer, which I accepted because it was a large amount of money and my old friends would also be there; it was an internship for an art instructor.

I was cheerful related to the intern and couldn't wait fo tomorrow. I was on my route towards the dome when two teenage me and began flirting with me. I began to panic quickly, so I ran back towards the university. I smashed into Yasir. He saw me with a face full of confusion, asking "is your brain OK? I understand I am attractive, but I already rejected you, didn't I," I said to him, "what's currently wrong with you? I was the person who rejected you" After this comment, the two teenage boys approached frightened, and Yasir observed my terrified face and told them, "I am giving you a final caution not to follow this girl again, and tell all of your boys as well."

The boys questioned him, "Is she your sweetheart?" He answered, "Is it none of your responsibility whatever I said? Understand that." "With extreme anger in his eyes." The boys laughed and asked, "If we weren't listening to you, what are you going to do?" Yasir took up a large stick from a roadway and attempted to throw it on his head, but I shouted, "Yasir, stop." He came to a stop, and the guys ran away. He was smiling, "Don't worry, I wasn't going to hit him anyway; I'm just frightening him with the stick." He tossed off the stick and said, "If this happens again, don't be afraid; simply call me."